GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If decorated knights is what we're after, she's already got that. Heylel pretty much nailed it, his value to Dany lied mostly in his bordering-on-creepy loyalty. Which was completely destroyed with the revelation that he was not really loyal after all.
Yeah she doesn't need help ruling. The awesome job she's doing in Essos and Mereen in particular shows that.

On another note I don't expect them to put the story on hold with filler for GRRM to catch up. Expect lots of spoilers next year.

spronk

FPS noob
RIP Ser Jorah Lord Protector of the Friendzone, Knight of the Hover hand, Defender of the "Wakandan, you just hit that?" death stare, First of his name to get cockblocked by a lizard and King of the Straight Guys Who Go Shopping With Girls

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sure, she needs help ruling. She just doesn't need him in particular.

She had no appreciation for his reversal though. He came to her with the agenda to get a pardon, but in the process became completely devoted to her. She can't see in his head but in actuality he was probably the most loyal person in her retinue.
Yeah you're probably right. But it doesn't matter, she can't keep him. In the book it seemed as though there was more shit that played into it, like they were more distant as she started fucking other dudes and Jorah was jealous, but I may be Astrocreeping a little with that, it has been 5 years.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yeah you're probably right. But it doesn't matter, she can't keep him. In the book it seemed as though there was more shit that played into it, like they were more distant as she started fucking other dudes and Jorah was jealous, but I may be Astrocreeping a little with that, it has been 5 years.
Had more to do with the whole "three betrayals" thing that they haven't really played up in the show.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
He was unable to be properly contrite in the book. She was willing to forgive him but he wouldn't say /act as necessary.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sansa decided to be in control for once. Maybe the S on her necklace, was from "Stark". What I'm not sure is if Little-finger plans to kill the lord of the vale or not.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chuck is retarded crazy as usual. The Danny scene where she banishes Jorah was phenomenal. Some of her best work.

The only thing the show didn't hammer home that the book did was Jorah's creepy obsession with Dany. He never grabbed her and kissed her in the show did he? They never had the 3 betrayal's prophecy in the show. In the book, it was all a bit much and over the top. I much prefer the more subtle approach to their relationship dynamic the show took.

He betrayed her. He put her, Drago, and the baby in grave danger. He got caught and escaped with his life, only because the good he did for her was balanced out with his treachery.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm a bit of a romantic so I really like Jorah's story and feel bad for the guy. I've always thought there was a lot more than meets the eye to the whole slaver story too. We see him at his absolute worst when he's first with Tyrion and he's not a guy motivated by greed.

But his presumption and cynicism caused him to be the most direct and practical advisor to Dany, and she clearly trusted him more than anyone. When he leaves she definitely goes downhill. Just my 2cp

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the baby she killed. I don't think the baby is worth mentioning. She didn't value him.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
They did overplay it though. Would have been better and more shocking had she not mentioned the baby at all and instead said "babies" as in dragons and completely ignored the Human one.

She's the Mother of Dragons and a pretty ruthless cunt (in a good way).

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
She (dany) is a teenage girl trying to play the role of a queen, with essentially no one at her side, she's trying to act tough and emotionless because she knows she can't get angry or sad or cry etc. I think she had the perfect amount of emotion shown + showing her holding back fake emotion. The scene was really well done. What's really strange is the complete lack of dragons in the past couple episodes. All we've seen is dorgon eating a sheep, they don't talk about Viserion and Rhaegal being chained up or anything, which it seems like they would be at this point in the story.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's really strange is the complete lack of dragons in the past couple episodes. All we've seen is dorgon eating a sheep, they don't talk about Viserion and Rhaegal being chained up or anything, which it seems like they would be at this point in the story.
taQYnXC.jpg