GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We missed something more important. We need a word for killing cousins.
Nah. That was just a setup for when Tyrion tells him about Lancel in a couple episodes.

Lancel eventually confessed directly to Jaime and he forgave him. Unless the show wants to change that and have him kill Lancel, but I suspect not as he becomes a part of the Maesters military order and more importantly illustrates that Jaime is getting over his sister.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah. That was just a setup for when Tyrion tells him about Lancel in a couple episodes.

Lancel eventually confessed directly to Jaime and he forgave him. Unless the show wants to change that and have him kill Lancel, but I suspect not as he becomes a part of the Maesters military order and more importantly illustrates that Jaime is getting over his sister.
Sparrows aren't linked to the Maesters, are they?

Fedor

<Banned>
cFsjkYa.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I thought it was just a reference to Jaime killing his cousin when he was locked up in the show.

Cybsled

She's learning to play the game. The line where she says "I know what you want" is overflowing with subtext.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think you posted that in the wrong thread.

PS - Black dress Sansa is hot, but I dislike the black hair. She's was like a mythical unicorn that decides to cut off its own horn to become a "regular" horse.
BOO!

Let's hope that she doesn't shave also. Or at least does it sparingly. A red bush is a true prize.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Iwan Rheon is great as The Bastard of Bolton. He's even kind of likable which is terrifying to say .

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sansa is one of like two or three bitches in the North with red hair. Makes sense to do if people are going to be looking for her.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I've realised that I'm now Reek and George R R Martin is my Ramsey.

As I sit here twitching and shaking at all the shocking and bizarre things he's put me through. I am still loyal to his every wish and whim.

What is it you want from me next, my Lord?
Most true statement ever.

I really liked Prince Oberyn, like many of us, but I knew there couldn't be a hero like figure that lived. Though its a shame he died the way he did, I'd rather he would have killed the Mountain like a badass and then get gunned down by the Lannisters or some shit.