GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Red Viper dying leads for more interesting consequences than the Mountain winning. I'm sure Dorne will be none too pleased one of their princes died. So at the very minimum it will strain an already strained relationship between Lannister and Dorne. Possibly all out war. I feel Tyrion is basically untouchable and really doubt he'll die. I know that is a silly feeling for this show but I feel he, Arya and Sansa aren't going anywhere soon. So something will have to happen to get him to escape an axe to the neck.

If the Mountain died he'd just be dead and Tyrion free with Cersei at maximum rustle. That isn't nearly as interesting.

Vitality

HUSTLE
They can't recast Lena Heady as Cersei. She has the perfect resting bitch face.
I feel like this ho is in every goddamn shit-fantasy film/series on the face of the planet. She is my least favorite actress and I would not say a goddamn thing if they brought in someone else. I think Jamie Lee Curtis could do a better job than this dumb broad.

She's basically a 40 yr old version of that joke from Twilight.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm sure Dorne will be none too pleased one of their princes died. So at the very minimum it will strain an already strained relationship between Lannister and Dorne. Possibly all out war.
If I'm not mistaken, Dorne is where the iron bank is. And we know that Stanis has been trying to get in good with them. Maybe this is just the nudge Dorne needs to cut all funding to Lannister, and start pouring it into Stannis. If that's the case, I could see him taking the throne for real. A kingdom without funding can not stand.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If the Mountain died he'd just be dead and Tyrion free with Cersei at maximum rustle. That isn't nearly as interesting.
I don't really think it works that way. The whole "trial by combat" thing gives a clear winner and loser. If both lose, than both lose. Tyrion will die, but Cercie isn't actually "victorious" in this decision. Maybe she is, but... Fuck, I dunno.

spronk

FPS noob
by every fantasy i guess you mean GoT and 300...

she's also dating oberyn, i think you're just jealous

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If I'm not mistaken, Dorne is where the iron bank is. And we know that Stanis has been trying to get in good with them. Maybe this is just the nudge Dorne needs to cut all funding to Lannister, and start pouring it into Stannis. If that's the case, I could see him taking the throne for real. A kingdom without funding can not stand.
Iron Bank is in Braavos which is a free city in Essos

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this ho is in every goddamn shit-fantasy film/series on the face of the planet. She is my least favorite actress and I would not say a goddamn thing if they brought in someone else. I think Jamie Lee Curtis could do a better job than this dumb broad.

She's basically a 40 yr old version of that joke from Twilight.
Would not mind Jamie Lee Curtis as Catelyn.

khorum

Murder Apologist
HBO could always just do a crowd-funding campaign saying, "Look, we want to do this right, and the actor salaries are a major concern." With the amount of retarded shit that gets funded on Kickstarter, I can't imagine HBO would have any trouble getting millions in extra for an additional season.
Crowdfunding to buff an episode might work and it was mentioned as a remote possibility for targetted episodes a couple years ago (IE: Blackwater). Bryan Cogman (the show's bible guy) mentioned they'd most likely do it to improve specific things like better CGI for dire wolves and dragons instead of specific events tho.

Unfortunately the show is already 2-3 times more expensive than any other network or cable show (S4 was at 6 mill per episode) but the big scenes are still much more expensive. Blackwater was 13+ mill. At this point a crowdfunded season would have to raise 70+ mill.

They could probably crowdfund blueray extras tho... pretty sure they have enough edited footage to get an 11th episode out of each season somewhere. I'd totally pitch in towards a crowdfunded Dunk and Egg movie too.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a fucking slap in the face to fans/consumers in general that a goliath like HBO would have to crowdfund an episode. Can't believe people actually would considering doing it much less alone condoning it and even donating to it.

I'd rather give money to a Tuco bumper kickstarter.

Vitality

HUSTLE
by every fantasy i guess you mean GoT and 300...

she's also dating oberyn, i think you're just jealous
Sure.

Or maybe I feel like her face is everywhere because it sticks in my mind, she has the same dumb ass open mouthed look on her face every episode, even when her kid died. She's the Ghost of Christmas Monotony.

I bet you're picturing that look right now in your head...

Fuckin god I hate when they force me to put up with that shit because the rest of the show is pretty well done.

#mad

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Dunno what you are salty about, Lena has been a picture perfect cunty Cersei since day one.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, for me she's not too bad. I really liked her in Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles, she did that part really well, and I really liked her ice cold crazy character in Dredd. I like her drunk portrayal in this season, she's not over the top drunk but you notice it when she does stuff, that little drunk smirk after Oberyn died this episode was great.

Also after really, really, really terrible actors like Paz De La Huerta in Boardwalk Empire or KickAss in Godzilla or Skyler in BB or (as you say) Kirsten Stewart in Snow White my "total shit actor" bar is much, much lower (higher?) than Lena.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What a fucking slap in the face to fans/consumers in general that a goliath like HBO would have to crowdfund an episode. Can't believe people actually would considering doing it much less alone condoning it and even donating to it.

I'd rather give money to a Tuco bumper kickstarter.
its on HBO to produce a well made program, all these tough scenes were already in print when they greenlit this show. you dont come back 4 years later and whine that x is too expensive to shoot. you signed up for it. if it exceeds your budget, thats your problem. you cant even blame GRRM for having his epic fantasy series have epic fantasy scenes.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Only 2 more episodes until next Spring. THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT HBO!

Something good needs to happen in this show. It is starting to get pretty tiresome how the bad guys always win. It's honestly getting a bit predictable. Beyond Joffrey dying there have been very few "fuck yeah" moments in the show. He takes the Dark Helmet mentality too far.
No kidding. We need to see something good happen to Jaime, The Hound, or Tyrion. Unfortunately it's not looking particularly good for any of them.