GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What they should do is do Robert's Rebellion as a theatrical release prequel, and put all the necessary stuff that should have been shown as flashbacks into that movie, and show it in the summer after season 6.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Disagree 100%, where does Tyrion's story go if he doesn't die? Sansa is gone, his whore hates him, they've shown he has a good relationship with Jaime, his sellsword ditched him, his squire is gone, his sister and father hate him... I'd be very surprised if Tyrion lives.
I know the books are already written so it's sort of set in stone, but from the show/book standpoint I don't see how Tyrion can die and retain viewership(readership?). I mean there is literally noone to root for anymore with him gone. The white walkers can take all of Westeros who the fuck would care any more.

Siliconemelons

Oberyn technically died first, but landed the killing blow first? A spear to the chest is not something you just get better from- unless you get lord of light rezzed...but I suppose you could do that to oberyn also? the show hasn't established any real rules or anything to that- as the guy we know has had it done to him was not a believer until after it was done to him- so maybe just those asking/praying whatevering have to truly believe... or maybe the show/writers/grrm forgot that that has happened and ignore it like mitiochlorines

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I know the books are already written so it's sort of set in stone, but from the show/book standpoint I don't see how Tyrion can die and retain viewership(readership?). I mean there is literally noone to root for anymore with him gone. The white walkers can take all of Westeros who the fuck would care any more.
Arya, Sansa, the repercussions of Oberyn's death and to a lesser extent Stannis doing something with all the money he got. I'd say those are still interesting characters that people like.

Edit: and to add to that, Oberyn was a new character this season, and everyone was very attached to him... seems like it wouldn't be too hard to write someone else that's just as interesting (though part of the reason people liked him is his interaction with Tyrion).

Szlia

There is no repercussions to Oberyn's death because he willingly entered a duel to the death and died. Also remember sending him to the wedding was basically an insult.

Siliconemelons

Just because oberyn's death was legit- i.e. he was willing to enter bla bla bla- does not mean it would not piss off dorn :p

stonewall_sl

shitlord
Ok here's the deal and I probably should not even tell you guys this but my cousin dates a guy that works on GRRM computers and it seems that GRRM is so tight with his money he is using something like a 20 year old computer, anyhow while changing out the fan on one of his computers he found what was left of the books and since he knew I was a big fan he sent them to me. I have not had a chance to read everything but I do know how it ends. In the end of book 7 John Snow ends up with Sansa and they rule together the 7 kingdoms, I have only skimmed over the last books but from what I gather Littlefinger is somewhat like Ozymandias in the Watchman most of the dirty deeds he is doing now are for the better of the seven kingdoms. He does struggles with his desire to be with Sansa and at one point she will through herself at him and he somehow resists. Littlefinger is killed at the end of book 6 by Lord Varys when Varys finds out that Little finger is behind the Death of Denerys.

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
Lol. Actually GRRM did have his his house robbed (the computer stolen was not stolen) though he was worried about the contents being leaked (before ADWD was published) and has since replaced the computer with a relatively recent model (still running MSDOS/WordStar though) so that post is complete bullshit, not that it was particularly believable to begin with.

Not A Blog - Monday Morning Blues

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Well the Mountain admitted to murdering that woman so couldn't Dorn start something over that alone? Wars have broke out over less.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ok here's the deal and I probably should not even tell you guys this but my cousin dates a guy that works on GRRM computers and it seems that GRRM is so tight with his money he is using something like a 20 year old computer, anyhow while changing out the fan on one of his computers he found what was left of the books and since he knew I was a big fan he sent them to me. I have not had a chance to read everything but I do know how it ends. In the end of book 7 John Snow ends up with Sansa and they rule together the 7 kingdoms, I have only skimmed over the last books but from what I gather Littlefinger is somewhat like Ozymandias in the Watchman most of the dirty deeds he is doing now are for the better of the seven kingdoms. He does struggles with his desire to be with Sansa and at one point she will through herself at him and he somehow resists. Littlefinger is killed at the end of book 6 by Lord Varys when Varys finds out that Little finger is behind the Death of Denerys.
My uncles sisters cousins dog has a trainer who has a friend who's dad says you're not trying hard enough.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
the majority of the cast is fantastic, you're nuts.
Not saying it's not, I'm just saying that if they had to replace say, Sansa or Daenarys or Jaimie's actors because they wanted 10% of the show's profits I'd be okay with it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Everyone is replaceable. Even Tyrion if he was dumb enough to ask for more than 1-2%, which he isn't.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You know a guy huh?

001OEL_Andy_Garcia_033.jpg