GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And with way worse athletes and weaker hits, though the NFL is trying hard to get down to their level.

Take that unAmerican faggotry where it belongs, in the soccer thread.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Fuck the books, time to get crazy!

dBfZn1z.jpg

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hmm, interesting. Better than him roaming around being emo. Although if he is there, I wonder what they are going to do with Ser Friendzone?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We didn't really think they were just going to show Tyrion being emo on the river for a whole season did you? Much like they cut out a large portion of Bran's bullshit travels and the Greyjoys...

Needless

Toe Sucker
Daario lol... that doesn't make any sense to have jaime there, plus he's in Dorne throughout S5 from what it looks like

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Listen, nothing makes sense. There should be a giant shitting fat man in that picture too but HBO has gone off the rails!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh dear.

GRRM: "I can't write this book for a decade, getting Tyrion to Mereen in the right order is too complicated!"

HBO: "He is just fucking there after a few episodes."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, this upcoming season looks like its going to be parallel universe territory. well maybe there is a silver lining then. if the show goes full on fan fiction, then i wont need to quit over them spoiling winds of winter. i will know they're pulling shit out of their asses. although if i was GRRM i would ask for my name to be removed from the show.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Did anyone really doubt that's where Tyrion would end up tho? He's almost there in the books anyway---it's just a matter of the siege failing and his mercenary company surrendering or switching sides.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
How does he end up sitting next to Daenerys though? Wouldn't she have him thrown to the dragons as soon as she found out he's a Lannister?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
How does he end up sitting next to Daenerys though? Wouldn't she have him thrown to the dragons as soon as she found out he's a Lannister?
He's going to win an emmy with a speech about shooting his dad on the crapper.