GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
holy fuck episode 4. now i gotta wait a fucking month to see what happens next?? omg why

Don't watch these episodes if you can't wait for the conclusion. you are only hurting yourself

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
holy fuck episode 4. now i gotta wait a fucking month to see what happens next?? omg why

Don't watch these episodes if you can't wait for the conclusion. you are only hurting yourself
I've only watched the first two, but he speaks the truth... I know I won't be able to hold off on the next two episodes. Waiting a whole another month is going to suckkkkkkk.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ahh well. Now begins an Game of Memes where Gene Wilder asks if you know where the story is going because you've read the books. And with that shit-eating grin he says how it's cute, and to please tell him more about what's next.

Ep 2-4 can be summed up as...It was fun lording over tv viewers while it lasted.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
not so much really. You still know where the story is going just the details change and different characters play different roles than they do in the books. But it's quite obvious what changes were made and why.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Spam or some shit
Holy shit! Thanks
smile.png

Column_sl

shitlord
You can get those in HD, don't have to watch them in SD.

Sucks, If I watch the leaked episodes I have to wait a month till the next episode... but Fuck it

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm confused as to how/why these episodes were leaked. I remember Showtime used to purposefully release theirs, but this is strange to me.

Either way, I've read the books so I'll just wait for HD rips.

Column_sl

shitlord
Dinklage is out after this season. Verne Troyer will be his replacement.
One of the dangers you face when you try to adapt a story that isn't finished.

HBO is in a real bind right now, you have a book that isn't even out yet, and a series that has caught up.

My guess is Dinklage isn't paid that well so he's trying to cash out while the time is right doing a network series.
Although the good thing is this is GOT and he can easily be killed without anyone batting an eye.

iannis

Musty Nester
S5 is actually pretty entertaining.

Bronn dun got fukt again. lololol. lots of lols to be had in 4 episodes. I think it might actually be helping them to not be hidebound to the narrative of the books and worried about purists. Even if general plotpoints are similar. There's a subtle difference in the scripts. s4 seemed more stilted than those episodes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
First 4 episodes are up on extratorrent.cc

I've heard they're SD. I'm not planning on watching them. Would rather wait to watch them live in glorious HD.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
After watching them. Holy fucking shit...

But other than that I like the merging of certain storylines. I like how Oberyn's Paramour is taking up the plot with Aryana more or less. Since that shit was pretty cool anyway. Jaime and Bron will be fun as well.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I'm confused as to how/why these episodes were leaked. I remember Showtime used to purposefully release theirs, but this is strange to me.

Either way, I've read the books so I'll just wait for HD rips.
best excuse other than #theinternet is cus fuck apple exclusive for hbonow, that's why. They send out the first 4 episodes to review sites every year, only this year someone decided to share.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck you guys now I'm dying to watch them, but I think I'm just going to wait for each episode. The fact that it at least sounds good is promising.