GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
WTF, I didnt know they werent following the books anymore, I like the changes (more Bron) but holy fuck

MANCE, Baristan better not be killed off also god dammit

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ugh, after 4 episodes this show is moving at a snails pace.
People complain about that every season. And then episodes 8 and 9 happen.

I'm going to wait to watch the episodes until they actually air. Having to wait a whole month for a new episode sounds lame.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's going to suck that we have to spoiler everything for a month now, but there is no other thread to discuss this for the non book readers.

People complain about that every season. And then episodes 8 and 9 happen.
Winter has been coming for 5 years now..... what crack are you smoking. I feel like we got at least another 4 years the way this is going, and I doubt that fat tub of shit will make it that long. Guy can't even get the 6th book out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you downloaded the episodes ahead of time and talk about them before they air on TV, you will get infraction for it, FYI. Spoiler tags won't save it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, it's happened in the past as well with regards to episodes leaking. No spoilers means no spoilers. Putting them in tags isn't any different than what book readers were doing which is why the no spoilers thread was created.

Column_sl

shitlord
The spoilers thread is for the book readers tho. They are way ahead of everyone.

I'll abide by the no spoilers thing, although a lot of people are going to download those episodes on here since they are 720p, and everywhere.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And they can wait to talk about them until they air just like when episodes leaked before and when they released episodes early on HBO Go.

Homsar

So before this season started the writers said the show will be different from the books but the end everything comes together the same. So the characters that got killed off will be killed off in WoW Im assuming?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it bad I want some people to post spoilers of the leaked episodes so I can see if I'll read them or not?

Cybsled

Either that or they die at some point or have a really minor role in later books that doesn't justify maintaining the actors on payroll.

Homsar

Kind of shocked by the changes but I like getting thrown off like that, Faceless men popping up like it did threw me off also. Season seems like its going to end a lot of the conspiracy theories

Jaqen Hgar popping up and the same actor is weird, Its probably bugging me more then it should. And fuck im still sad about Mance

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Watching first episode now. Will watch again in HD.

Boobs and gay dude sex - GoT is back!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Downloaded it, not worth watching in low def. Please keep spoilers in spoiler tags, but I won't be opening this thread anymore, nor looking at reports for this thread. My recommendation to people not watching the leaked info, stay out of this thread and stay in the no spoiler thread.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No discussion of the leaked episodes in this thread, please. The quality of it sucks, so I recommend people wait till the release.

If you want to discuss them, use the spoiler thread. If you're a non-book reader and want to discuss them without being spoiled by the books, make a new thread. However I won't be moderating that thread, nor the spoiler thread.

Any discussion of the leaked episodes in this thread, spoiler tag or no, will result in an infraction.