GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

velk

Trakanon Raider
What is with Natalie Dormer not flashing those beautiful tits of hers. wtf is going on with this show.
She was in bed with a 15year old, there's only so far HBO can push their luck ;p

Hmm, actually, actor is actually 17, that's some serious baby face he has going there.

iannis

Musty Nester
I still wanted to see those sweet sweet titties though.
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was a pretty good episode. Margery shitting on Cersei was hilarious and Sansa stepping up to face Boltons was good. Just funny that how strong (?) an episode can be with things like that going on when not saddled with having to show Dany be inept. Most of the way this has all been setup looks to be good changes from the book, from my view at least.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought it was a pretty good episode. Margery shitting on Cersei was hilarious and Sansa stepping up to face Boltons was good. Just funny that how strong (?) an episode can be with things like that going on when not saddled with having to show Dany be inept. Most of the way this has all been setup looks to be good changes from the book, from my view at least.
Yeah, the scene with Sansa being shown to her bedchamber and the woman telling her "the North remembers" was pretty good. Of course, now TV and book viewers might wonder if they're getting set up once again to think a Stark is finally going to deliver the righteous wrath to everyone that has wronged them, only to get fucked over in the end.

Also the foreshadowing of Theon's eventual face turn was pretty heavy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I noticed that as well. Episode felt stronger without any of Dany's bullshit.

Kind of like the books?

Speaking of the books, it feels like an entire book of Tyrion chapters was cut out (turtles!).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they skipped a lot of Tyrion's travels. The turtles, the stone men and grayscale scare, etc.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, they skipped a lot of Tyrion's travels. The turtles, the stone men and grayscale scare, etc.
Been doing all the books on audible before bed the last few months, while catching up on the show with the wife. One we got to AFFC she turned to me and was like, "do they ever stop talking?" Then when we got to the turtles, "can we just stop does this even matter." lol

khalid

Unelected Mod
Cersei has been so whitewashed as a character in the show that it probably not going to have to same impact when

She's in jail naked, bald and pleading for Jaime
You be craycray. Cersei is widely despised by tv show fans also and she is in some ways more terrifying in the tv show. Things like her almost just randomly offing LF in the show make her seem if anything, more unhinged.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If goddamn Bronn doesn't clue Jaime in about Cercei's whoring I'm going to lose my shit. And yes I've posted this every week since it was cut from his final meeting with Tyrion because it ruins Jaime to have him ignorant still.

So by her smirk I guess Cercei is still going to try the whole "Margery is a whore" trick with the uber pious high sparrow. Seems a little late now that she's already fucked Tommen's brains into goo. What's she going to do, have Ser Blount claim Margery seduced him? Didn't she throw bestiality and other absurd shit in there for good measure? Maybe they'll make her desperate dumb plot even dumber for the sake of hilarity. But sadly without the cherry on top - the fact that the Kettleblacks were all Littlefinger's men.

Theon's first meeting with Sansa, man. That could really be a treat.

iannis

Musty Nester
She seems pretty damn insane to me in the show. I mean they've done a very good job of portraying Ye Olde Hillarye Clintone.

The "Fuck everyone. Fuck everything" vibe comes through quite strong. I haven't read the books, so I dunno. Maybe there's some hidden method to her madness in the books. Maybe there's some sort of cunning there. In the show maybe they've taken it just a tad bit too far in the "this bitch be crazy" direction. They haven't really shown enough of her machinations.

But I'm sure an episode before that happens we'll have a scene reminding everyone that she is human and, in all truthfullness, she got dealt a bum hand to begin with. I was born a girl! waa. I got married off to the fat slob of a king! waaa. I've been rich my entire life! waaa. Only my brother will fuck me! waaaaaaaah.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The Jeyne/Arya and Sansa combination in winterfell is definitely an improvement. Are there actually a lot of people angry with the changes elsewhere? Condenses the plot a bit and if there's going to be some vengeance against the Boltons it can be Theon and Sansa tag teaming it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
In the preseason promos Sansa referred to her character as a "prisoner this season." I don't think we're going to get any Darth Sansa.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Please tell me you don't actually think anything willevercome of Sansa. Shes the biggest red herring bullshit waste of time character in the series lol

iannis

Musty Nester
Just because you said that she's going to be the only named character left alive on the final page.

This will be her memoir as an old Queen Elisabeth I. She has to tell the truth, so that it is not forgotten!