GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Antagonist_sl

shitlord
i saw the leaked episodes, but tuco sez no open discussion of them without spoiler tags and i was trying to keep the dude out of the RRP.
I get that it is a courtesy thing and I appreciate that. There is no problem with people voluntarily hiding posts. But the cotton-headed ninny mungginses who are getting their assholes stretched about the internet talking about something they don't want to hear? It takes a the most unfortunate kind of retard to not avoid a thread spoilering the thing you want unspoilered. lol

Szlia

looks like the left sleeve/arm was roughly stitched to the chest with just 3-5 bulky rawhide strips. i dunno if they left it that way because they were on a time constraint or it makes for easier mobility with his sword hand, now that he is a left handed fighter. the stitching on the chest is well done though.
Do you remember that game called EverQuest? Do you remember it having a separate slot for sleeves? Now you know why (as, apparently, you did not know before).

iannis

Musty Nester
Makes me think of my heroes, prehospital guys.

On topic:
Do you guys regret watching the leaked episodes? I'm waiting on episode 3, withdrawals are rough.
Not at all, I quite enjoyed having a large chunk of it.

I'll probably rewatch the last one when the regular release schedule starts back up. Until then I've got other things to occupy the time.

iannis

Musty Nester
I looked at the site. I was impressed.

I'd wear a couple of those jerkins. But outside of gaybars or motorcycle bars... I'm not sure where I'd wear them to.

I should get one and just show up to work in it one day.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think people underestimate how stupid they'd look when they aren't Jamie Lannister, and when they wear it over a dirty Metallica t-shirt and jeans.

Plus if it's accurate at all it'd be highly uncomfortable.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think people underestimate how stupid they'd look when they aren't Jamie Lannister, and when they wear it over a dirty Metallica t-shirt and jeans.

Just put a mic or a guitar in their hands and then they'd be cool wearing it.

iannis

Musty Nester

Pff. Lame. D.R.I Running Man or go home.

dri-logo.jpg

If bisi shoops it on there, you'll see how awesome that is

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I live in SF. That jacket would be perfectly acceptable.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think Jaime is getting the awesome wardrobe to make up for the fact that they covered him in dirt for 2 entire years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't believe so. She's just wearing less makeup now. They plastered her face with it to make her cheekbones less pronounced in previous seasons.
Maybe, but she looks pretty different, especially in the scene with Jon Snow riding the elevator up the wall. Here's a pic from season one. I wouldn't say she looks any more made-up here. Granted, she is 5ish years younger here.

bZn4X6u.jpg