GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Theon<->Sansa<->Ramsay stuff was painful to sit through. The Ramsay/Miranda and Ramsay/Roose stuff was fine though. I get that he's supposed to be a creepy weirdo, but my eyes glaze over when Ramsay is being weird.
Personally I think Martins best writing is the Boltons, especially Ramsay. They kind of blew it.

I do appreciate they repeated the story verbatim with Roose. Albeit to his own son not to Reek. But Roose is a nihilist, so the I love my son shit is annoying.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
really just have no clue where the littlefinger/sansa/brienne/theon stories are going but that's cool, surprise is nice. just hope it doesn't turn out bad. i also hope stannis doesn't die, he is one of my favorite characters now. which means he will probably die
frown.png
Mel will sacrifice him once she realizes Jon's her man.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part is how Ramsey is so sweet to his mother in law. The sweet Ramsey face and honeyed words coming from him just cracks me up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The notion that Sansa is supposed to evolve into some grand schemer and manipulator from spending a few months with Littlefinger is for me the most absurd leap from the books to have to swallow up to this point. She was always the perpetual victim of circumstance. She's not sharp enough or ruthless enough to be a match for Roose Bolton and she's not hardened enough to simply maintain once she gets a full dose of Ramsay's dark side.
i dont expect her to be a master of manipulation, but at some point somewhere somebody must have tried to teach sansa the concept of stranger danger and she failed so hard.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Stannis is the guy who should win. I would love it if the final twist was "history is written by the winners". Stannis wins. Dany and Tyrion die. And all the legends were built on the same bullshit as Stannis faux ceremony on the beach. Azor was just a dirty wife beater who lit his dragon glass sword on fire like the candle in oldtown.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stannis is the guy who should win. I would love it if the final twist was "history is written by the winners". Stannis wins. Dany and Tyrion die. And all the legends were built on the same bullshit as Stannis faux ceremony on the beach. Azor was just a dirty wife beater who lit his dragon glass sword on fire like the candle in oldtown.
Tywin and Stannis are the only two characters I considered being able to withstand the burden of being King. Tywin is dead now so only Stannis is left,

Szlia

The whole "ruins in the jungle / let's recite verses of an epic about the fall of this empire / here be dragon" block was really neat. It's also pretty nice of them to not have ended the episode with Tyrion under water. Lastly, the credit music was particularly badass.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, Maester Supertouch, but everyone knows that Greyscale cannot be transmitted via water.
except it can
Tyrion drove the dagger's point into the ball of his thumb, watched
the blood bead up, sucked it away. "How long must I
continue to torture myself? When will we be certain that I'm
clean?"
"Truly?" said the Halfmaester. "Never. You swallowed half
the river. You may be going grey even now, turning to stone
from inside out, starting with your heart and lungs. If so,
pricking your toes and bathing in vinegar will not save you.
When you're done, come have some broth."

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whatever happened to Bran Flakes and Baby Stark? Five episodes in and no Hodor? This shit ain't right!