GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Bran and Hodor won't be in this season, they said last season.
Seeing as how they had the children of the forest basically shooting laser beams from their frickin heads last season, best to cool that shit off for a season...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
now that sansa is set up at winterfell and his little plans are all sprung, littlefinger could potentially be killed off

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah, Littlefinger's plan still isn't complete. This is just a piece of a larger puzzle. He won't die until he thinks he has "won".

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So, is Sansa's "candle in the broken tower" infoz really a message from Brienne or is Ramsay sowing a little devious seed to see if it grows?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So, is Sansa's "candle in the broken tower" infoz really a message from Brienne or is Ramsay sowing a little devious seed to see if it grows?
Would crack me up if this happened. It's so Ramsay too.

But I think they'll put some plot armor on Sansa and make Ramsay be blind to her. He's obviously trying to change to be a good lordling.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That would be hilarious but I don't see it happening. That old woman is STARK to the bone, believe it.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Rickon and Osha were sent to last hearth in the TV show, living it up with the Umbers.

Of course no idea why they ended up on Skaagos in the books either, so fuck it they could totally be in hardhome.

I was also wrong in my prediction that tyrion would get to dany by the mid point of this season. I knew they had to feature dinklage in damn near every episode and that they were gonna cut Faegon storline, but i didn't consider that they'd merge Jorah as connington and give us half a season of those two together.

We're basically 1 scene away from the end of Jon's chapters, a chapter from dany's. Arya has a few more chapters but i'm certain her training will be condensed greatly so really we're pretty much there with her too. Looks like next episode cersei's downfall begins. I wonder how far they will go this season. major winds spoilers. like confirming jon's true parentage? The aftermath of both the battle of winterfell and mereen? Will the final epilogue scene be white walkers finally arriving at the wall? perhaps with the horn of winter (or some tv created device to bypass the wall).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Writers said the final scene this season would be from the books. IMO Kevan and Pycelle getting whacked and a white raven being in the window.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yeah that sounds right.

food for thought: who send the message that sam read to maester aemon at the wall? In the books they were in braavos and overheard the stories from sailors. maybe sam/gilly will get sent to oldtown after all, after aemon dies though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if i had to guess, they spend the rest of the season with jon herding wildlings and when he returns or finishes up then olly ganks him.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Haldon obviously doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Tyrion's fine but Connington caught it.
you said everyone knows. they don't. it's all superstition to them. they won't eat the fish or drink the water from that area because people get greyscale that way. keep in mind in this world CPR is seen as magic, it's a religious ritual that the ironborn use after drowning their priests. nobody else really knows it except fisherman slaves in volantis and shit. I don't think it's clear whether or not greyscale can actually get spread just from drinking the water but it seems to have happened to enough people that the world believes it to be the case, ie, it does happen. obviously not always, it's not like its got a 100% infection rate. Tyrion nearly drowned and didn't catch it, connington dove in to save him and he did.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
he may be involved yeah but that scene where even grenn turns on him leads me to believe it'll be just like the books. all of his friends will take turns stabbing him.