GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was this really any different than Lucrezia's wedding on The Borgias? Nope, not really.
Lucrezia was way more likeable. In the end I could care less about Sansa. I felt bad for her a little but then I remembered the whole Joffrey/Arya shit and the cunt got what she deserved in the end.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
not rape.

NSutycG.gif

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Lucrezia was way more likeable. In the end I could care less about Sansa. I felt bad for her a little but then I remembered the whole Joffrey/Arya shit and the cunt got what she deserved in the end.
My point was that Sansa went into the room knowing she was going to have sex, just not the specifics of how. I don't think women in Westeros get an opportunity to explain the finer points of consent or lay out ground rules, and Ramsay isn't the sort to respect a safe word.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
But but but Marriage is institutionalized rape! And gay marriage is going to be the same way! You got dudes raping dudes and women and goats and giant dwarven cocks! And some dude with a little dick so small they call him littlefinger who is as bad of a whoremonger as J49. Damn this show is great!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I don't get Littlefinger's play here. Involving yourself in any way with Cersei is a bad move. If he wanted to move against the Boltons why get her permission to do it?

And how fucking stupid is Cersei? So Littlefinger is Lord of Harrenhal, giving him some right to the entire Riverlands (although I think the Freys took over that? idk, but either way the claim is there) and now he basically runs The Vale. Let's give him The North as well. She is POWERFUL stupid.
I don't think it was involving himself with Cersei, it was getting Tommen to sign off on him as Lord of Winterfell. He's getting his claims legitimized by whoever happens to be King at the time. Cersei has no real power anymore outside of what everyone allows her to have.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bronn might be ok, i mean have they mentioned on the tv show about the sand snakes or that they all tip their blades with poison?

anyway, ok episode, kinda shitty we gotta wait another 2 weeks before ep 7. faceless men was cool, arya's lies to the little girl impressed jaqen to show her the face temple, that was pretty neat, wedding night rough sex scene was expected.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Wait, in the books Theon is commanded to go down on Sansa?
Sansa isn't anywhere near Theon or Ramsay in the books. Her childhood friend Jeyne Pool is there being forced to masquerade as Arya Stark (and also being horrifically abused by Ramsay in ways that are gruesome even for GRRM).

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love how people think this was another kick in the nuts for people hoping Sansa goes Darth mode. This is just another step in her inevitable heel (that's really a badass face) turn where she will end up rocking everyone's bells along with LF, who literally has everyone dancing to his tune. He positions everyone against one another, and makes sure the side he takes last (which is easy for him, since everyone thinks he's on their side) wins.

The switch with Margery actually being guilty was interesting, totally unbelievable that Tommen just sits there and listens to mom when that sweet vag is being hauled off. Also you have to figure at some pointLancel remembers he was fucking the queen and she was/is a sinner then.Not sure how this shit was so foreshadowed when she first saw him all sparrowed out and has been dragging out for this long already.

The main reason I'm convinced Sansa will get some revenge (along with the obvious Theon redemption or heroic sacrifice) is that they're already fucking us hard with Ser Friendzone becoming future Ser Statueman, and Bronn's obvious impending demise. Seriously fuck them, if you're making changes just let Bronn and Jaime have their buddy cop movie within the show so we can have a little fun each episode. Jaime's whole redemption story from the books is really getting neutered. I guess it is nice that he's trying to rescue his daughter, but Areo pretty much kicked him in the nuts letting him know he's virtually worthless now.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I don't get Littlefinger's play here. Involving yourself in any way with Cersei is a bad move. If he wanted to move against the Boltons why get her permission to do it?
I would assume this is more about convincing the Vale lords to support him. If he were to just go on his own and say "lets start a war in the North!" they'd probably just shut him off from Robyn and ignore him, legitimate or not. Maybe if he has orders from the crown, and can convince them there are legitimate spoils in it for them, they might listen. Only thing I can think of.

And as Elurin said--Lords technically need leave from the King before attacking one another. Breaking the "King's Peace" is considered treason, even if the Crown is probably too weak to stop it. But if you were a Vale Lord, you'd probably be thinking once the crown is strong enough you'll have enemies south and north, unless you have that paper.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is Ramsay super short or is Sansa freakishly tall?
I googled tonight after the "Previously on" bit because I was reminded how Littlefinger had to look up to kiss her. Google claims she's 5'9".

along with LF, wholiterallyhas everyone dancing to his tune.
a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe931facffc060a9c530337dc7e7.jpg

Seriously, it's a very easy word to use. You literally just have to use it to describe what someone is literally doing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tommen is the biggest pussy in all of Westeros. That motherfucker forget he's the king?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sansa is no different than a mail order bride that was purchased by a fatty mcfat, Sansa is sucking it up(not pun!) for the big play.