GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Came on at the bar on Friday and my brother shouted over everyone "Holy fuck that's Tormund Giantsbane!?!"
Amusing as it is, I feel like his agent should be shot for picking or helping to pick that commercial. Although I wonder how much leeway he has to do anything major outside of GoT, with no Mance (assuming), have to figure he'll be around for a little while as leader of the Wildlings that are left.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Anyone else enjoying this wonderful Queen Latifah/Omar black folk period piece before GoT. My heart's all aflutter.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Meh, the Tommen scene seemed force. If I was a 15ish year old kid hitting that every night and I literally had armed guards to do my thuggery? Anyone who touched her would have lost a hand real quick, especially for a bullshit like "she lied".

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
And here comes the whining about the Sansa rape. People bitching that D&D just wanted to put a rape scene in there just because.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
And here comes the whining about the Sansa rape. People bitching that D&D just wanted to put a rape scene in there just because.
Sansa scene was extremely uncomfortable. It's one thing for a rape scene, it's another seeing someone who you first saw when they were a kid (Like the actual physical actor--not the character). I watched little Ned get aborted with a smile on my face; but that shit tonight actually made me cringe.

However, I don't think it was out of place in the story, or in the plot. Ramsay is a fuckingsickprick. She is being married to him....Seems obvious this was going to happen (Especially if you read the books and expected Reek to have to go down on her). In any case, this will only make it sweeter when someone killed Ramsay....Which I hope will happen. Would be sweet if they psyche out the foreshadowing and have Brienne give up going after Stannis during the battle to instead killed Ramsay.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
She just married Ramsey, of course he's gonna rape her. Whatevs.

On a more pertinent note: GUESS AGAIN!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's not even rape in some states today!

This rape fact was brought to you by Mist.

Also according to the many rape discussions here, that shouldn't be investigated and prosecuted as a rape because she didn't try to fight back.

Rape, it's what's for dinner.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Meh, the Tommen scene seemed force. If I was a 15ish year old kid hitting that every night and I literally had armed guards to do my thuggery? Anyone who touched her would have lost a hand real quick, especially for a bullshit like "she lied".
Lol yeah, he had fully armed/armored kingsguard against a bunch of dudes in UO PK armor. And by that I mean useless death robes. Those guys should be walking to the nearest shrine in black and white going OooooOOOooooO right now.

Cybsled

Lol yeah, he had fully armed/armored kingsguard against a bunch of dudes in UO PK armor. And by that I mean useless death robes. Those guys should be walking to the nearest shrine in black and white going OooooOOOooooO right now.
lol

According to a lot of Southern congressmen, what happened to Sansa wasn't rape.

Anyways, decent episode. I did like seeing the Faceless chamber. And ya, Bronn is probably fucked after that seemingly harmless scratch
frown.png
Damn Martells!

edit: Almost forgot. I laughed pretty hard when the slaver in all seriousness stated they had to keep Tyrion alive until they found a cock merchant.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She actually didn't say no, did she?

So if you say that's a rape that means you support yes means yes, boys.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Agreed about Tommen. Show me a teenage boy king who wouldn't raze half of Westeros to protect that pussy, and I'll show you a kid who should be on trial with Loras. I have a feeling they are building to that, him turning on Cersei.

Cybsled

Agreed about Tommen. Show me a teenage boy king who wouldn't raze half of Westeros to protect that pussy, and I'll show you a kid who should be on trial with Loras. I have a feeling they are building to that, him turning on Cersei.
They probably will. Queen of Thornes will probably tell Tommen that if she saves Marg and Loras, Marg will be super turned on and want sex 24/7. Tommen will immediately have his guards free them and toss his cockblocking mother to the zealots ;p

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
edit: Almost forgot. I laughed pretty hard when the slaver in all seriousness stated they had to keep Tyrion alive until they found a cock merchant.
Lol yeah, that was the best. Tyrion can talk his way out of anything.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Gonna be so much Tumblr butthurt.

Maybe Ramsey will give it to Sansa so good that he will become the love of her life. It worked well for Drogo, everyone seemed cool with the his relationship with Dany.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She actually didn't say no, did she?

So if you say that's a rape that means you support yes means yes, boys.
No, hysterical crying while having to hold her down? Is a pretty good sign of a non-verbalno. Any normal guy who doesn't pause for that is a sick fuck. Yes means yes is stupid because if Sansa would have grabbed his cock while throwing her dress off and rubbing her pussy? But she did not "say yes" because she was shoving her tongue down his throat?It would still be rape under that idiotic proposition. (Yet it would be just as clear a confirmation as the non-verbal no.)

Humans communicate non-verbally Mist. It's kind of important. (But lets not do this here, okay? If you want to respond, do it in the Guys Walk into a Bar thread, or whatever so we can avoid shitting this one up.)