GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dorne tits are best tits.

I really really like how they're doing the high sparrow storyline. I didn't really feel as connected to the sparrow stories in the books as I do now in the show. Well done D+D.

iannis

Musty Nester
High Sparrow is a great actor. Which is half of the problem for me. He overpowers the entire damn episode.

But yeah, I do like how they're just showing a zealotry instead of a corrupt zealotry. Dude just doin' the godses work!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I can't tell if the High Sparrow is a true zealot or if he is just smart/calculating enough to wield religion as the force it could be.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
6. Why is such a big deal dragon queen has Tyrion Lannister?
1. For Daenarys she now has the heir to one of the most powerful family's in Westeros. He's also the son of the man who betrayed her family and the brother of the man who slayed her crazy king (remember Jamie moaning aobut being the kingslayer until he got his hand cut off and had something real to whine about?).

2. For Tyrion he now has a purpose in his life, to be involved with the one last ruler who deserves his respect and to help her take out the Westerosi assholes who hated him.

3. For the watcher we get to see the greatest political mind in the show now help the person who has made political blunders repeatedly, and we get to see the two most liked characters in the show meet.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well oh shit, she asked. I guess i missed that scene, or ya know i did see that scene and realize that asking somebody about something doesnt automatically give you the skills to do that thing. You fucking nimrod, even neo had to download his jesus kungfu app before he could become The One.
Eddard-Ned-Stark-game-of-thrones-20187115-1280-720.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That girl had a truly spectacular pair. I really thought Bronn was going to kick the bucket there... "... but at least I got to see the most glorious set of titties in Westeros..."
But they weren't in Westeros. As much as I appreciated seeing that wonderful pair, I left that scene asking myself was that really necessary? So much shit going on, so many story lines to follow and that scene had nothing to do with any of them.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But they weren't in Westeros. As much as I appreciated seeing that wonderful pair, I left that scene asking myself was that really necessary? So much shit going on, so many story lines to follow and that scene had nothing to do with any of them.
But.....titties

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even my wife commented on how amazing those tits were.

back to Benjen Stark being cast, maybe he was captured and they are bringing him back to be an advisor to Jon since Aemon is dead and he basically has no one? I mean, if only for a couple episodes cause then he dies forever.

edit: Nevermind that makes no sense.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Westeros_HBO.png

They're in Sunspear (the south).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You forum bros are great (except Astro), but now that there's advanced spoilers in the spoiler thread (imdb casting reveals/discussion), I'm out.

See you at the end of the season, and thanks for all the fish.
CAsting / episode names is fine in this thread, but I'll probably spawn a third thread next season. One for book readers with no casting/episode name crap, one for non-book readers and this one.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Question is WHEN theyre gonna have Jon's death this season, then. He apparently goes to Hardhome in ep8 and negotiates the evac. The trailer suggests he spends the whole episode doing that though:

I doubt they'd START a season with Jon's death so they'd have to do it this season. If they do Dany flying off with Drogon (there's already preview footage of Dany getting trapped in the arena) and they've already spent 200k on the walk of shame, I'd guess we get Dany+Drogon in ep8, Walk of Shame AND jon's death in ep9---then the season ends with Dany flying down to meet the khalasar or maybe mel showing up at the wall.
You keep throwing out 200k as a big number.

GoT has a budget of 6 mil per episode.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Even my wife commented on how amazing those tits were.

back to Benjen Stark being cast, maybe he was captured and they are bringing him back to be an advisor to Jon since Aemon is dead and he basically has no one? I mean, if only for a couple episodes cause then he dies forever.

edit: Nevermind that makes no sense.
Actually... if Benjen Stark DOES come back somehow, that could be the big WTF moment at the wall instead of Jon dying. Along with Sam and Gilly being sent off to oldtown (maybe by Alliser even) that could be how the show sends off the Wall arc this season.

I still think they're doing Jon's death this season, though. Hell maybe Benjen just comes back in a flashback--it wouldnt even be the first flashback in the season.