GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
Do people think the queen of thorns had something to do with the high sparrow capturing Cersei? That Littlefinger told her about Lancel? That doesn't make sense to me, since the High Sparrow says in his monologue to Cersei that Lancel came to them months ago, told them everything, and then Lancel steps out. Its clearly meant to show that the high sparrow knew all about Cersei and has been playing her since the beginning. Now the one thing the high sparrow doesn't have is proof that Cersei fucked jaime and the king is a bastard, but I don't think such proof really exists outside of maybe Gendry and even that is really weird proof - "his hair is black, Tommen's hair is blonde! THATS GENETICS, FELLOW SPARROWS!" is not gonna fly.

and yeah I hear a lot of "why show so many tits and not much dong" from chicks and the honest answer is simple: dudes will stop watching the show if you keep showing dong, chicks will keep watching with gratuitous tits. thats simply the way of the world, my sweet

episode 8 is clearly almost all jon in the north, with a little dany. episode 9 is gonna be cersei trials, dany+tyrion, some arya, and jon going back to castle black and samwell setting out for oldtown to be the new maester. episode 10 is gonna be dany + drogon together 4 lyfe, arya going blind?, jon ded, and cersei walk. don't see why mel has to rez jon in episode 10, it makes way more sense for viewers to think he is dead. its gonna be packed, only question is what it ends on? I think dany although last season ended with arya.

plus stannis, sansa, and dorne but all those plots seem like they are just gonna be setups for next season.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually... if Benjen Stark DOES come back somehow, that could be the big WTF moment at the wall instead of Jon dying. Along with Sam and Gilly being sent off to oldtown (maybe by Alliser even) that could be how the show sends off the Wall arc this season.

I still think they're doing Jon's death this season, though. Hell maybe Benjen just comes back in a flashback--it wouldnt even be the first flashback in the season.
I thought Benjen might be a flashback but wasn't sure if they even bothered to do casting info for flashbacks, unless you mean new scene and not something like him appearing in a "previously on Game of Thrones" montage.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Tonight?s Episode of Game of Thrones Doubled Down on the Sexual Assault

How can you double down on something that was filmed and edited months ago?
You have to be really retarded. Then you have to also be offended by shit on TV.

rrr_img_98372.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
By the way...have any of you considered that much like Ralph Wiggum, Robin may come "flying in" to save Sansa next season?

Wouldn't that be a fucking kick in the balls. Here comes Sweet Robin, now grown up and turned into Prince fucking Wesley. "MAKE THEM ALL FLY!"

khorum

Murder Apologist
I thought Benjen might be a flashback but wasn't sure if they even bothered to do casting info for flashbacks, unless you mean new scene and not something like him appearing in a "previously on Game of Thrones" montage.

The very first scene of the season was a flashback with three entirely new actors castjust for that one scene(cant embed video). I didn't imagine maggy the frog being some smoky greek number tho.

spronk

FPS noob
But they weren't in Westeros. As much as I appreciated seeing that wonderful pair, I left that scene asking myself was that really necessary? So much shit going on, so many story lines to follow and that scene had nothing to do with any of them.
showing those titties raised his heart rate, got the blood flowing towards his penis and around the body, and let her control when the poison would manifest instead of letting it happen in the middle of the night when she would be asleep

that is a very strong plot reason to show tits

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spronk are you seriously saying that 10 seconds or less of penis is going to get people to stop watching? Who besides Astrocreep would stop watching?

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
was i the only one expecting the dorne chick to have a dick? the way they shot that scene...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
But they weren't in Westeros. As much as I appreciated seeing that wonderful pair, I left that scene asking myself was that really necessary? So much shit going on, so many story lines to follow and that scene had nothing to do with any of them.
Dorne is still Westeros.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
my mind was on the tits. then they took the tits away for a shot and I couldnt accept those tits for free. something had to be up and almost dying wouldve been worth it

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only way that scene could have been better would be if Bronn had managed to smuggle a knife in and raped her through the bars with a knife to her throat.

Suck it SJWs.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tonight's Episode of Game of Thrones Doubled Down on the Sexual Assault

How can you double down on something that was filmed and edited months ago?
I have a hard time taking that seriously when they complain about the tits, and then say it could be made up for by showing dong. How exactly does that change the "exploitation" of women? Oh, it doesn't? Fucking SJW's, I swear...

Also, saying that men will stop watching because of dong isn't true. Did none of you watch Spartacus?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ them showing dong causing dudes to stop watching. I think the show would be much better if the scenes between Daenarys and Daario weren't them covered in blankets like leave it to beaver.

iannis

Musty Nester
Prolly no beaver, sadly. It would completely break my immersion when the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Edit: I think it's more like men will tune in for tits, women won't tune in for cock. It's the easiest money. Sexist? Sure is!