GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pretty sure Sam and Gilly are going to jarule Castle Black. Everything seems to be leading to that.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She's guilty of lying. I don't think that holds quite the same penalty of killing the king and having an incest baby take the throne.
If I recall in the books Margaery manages to get out until her trial somehow - the Tyrells buy her out or something? I forget the circumstances, though she was accused of much worse in the books than she is here. I think it is better for all if Natalie Dormer is out running around and potentially removing her clothes rather than sitting in rags in a dark cell.

Cersei though, man - we might get to see a bit of Ser Robert Strong before all is said and done this season; the groundwork is laid for him!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Not sure how anyone can say this season has been boring. Some of the one on one character interactions and dialogue have been some of the best amongst all seasons imho.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
She gets out of it because they torture the fuck out of her accuser (Kettleblack, who also happens to be a LF plant) and he admits to making everything up.

Odds of gay-boy rescinding his testimony because he happens to be in LF's employ? Pretty fucking good. Same plot, different players.

Sadly, Cercei will have to walk along alone.

Tenks

They could kill Loras off in the show. He's basically killed off in the source after wounds from Dragonstone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She gets out of it because they torture the fuck out of her accuser (Kettleblack, who also happens to be a LF plant) and he admits to making everything up.

Odds of gay-boy rescinding his testimony because he happens to be in LF's employ? Pretty fucking good. Same plot, different players.

Cersei gets Osney Kettleblack to kill the High Septon that Tyrion appointed, both because she didn't trust Tyrion's appointment and because she feared what Lancel might have told him. She sleeps with him, then sets him up to be caught in bed with Margaery, but she doesn't fall for it so Cersei gets reckless and sends him to the new Septon, the High Sparrow, to make a false confession, which he later recants under torture which ends up in Cersei being arrested. Margaery and her cousins are released to the custody of Randyll Tarly because the evidence against them is so weak, but they will still be put on trial.

Cersei chooses trial by combat, which I assume will backfire on her when whatever magic is keeping the mountain's corpse animated fails, Margaery chooses trial by the faith which I assume is just a fairly standard trial.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cersei gets Osney Kettleblack to kill the High Septon that Tyrion appointed, both because she didn't trust Tyrion's appointment and because she feared what Lancel might have told him. She sleeps with him, then sets him up to be caught in bed with Margaery, but she doesn't fall for it so Cersei gets reckless and sends him to the new Septon, the High Sparrow, to make a false confession, which he later recants under torture which ends up in Cersei being arrested. Margaery and her cousins are released to the custody of Randyll Tarly because the evidence against them is so weak, but they will still be put on trial.

Cersei chooses trial by combat, which I assume will backfire on her when whatever magic is keeping the mountain's corpse animated fails, Margaery chooses trial by the faith which I assume is just a fairly standard trial.
The Hound was basically reborn and working as an undertaker for some religious people in that arbitrary town, I thought it was a given that he was going to find his way to be the champion for the Sparrows resulting in the rematch between reanimated Mountain v Zombie Hound.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Cleganebowl is wishful thinking at this point. They needed to setup the possibility of monk-hound earlier in the season if they were gonna roll with that. We've had 3 episodes of the faith militant now, if they were gonna do it we would've seen hints of a giant burly dude in the black robes-and-chains getup the sparrows wear by now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

How will this work if Olyvar isn't actually lying? They torture that pretty boy ass and he's just going to admit the truth. He's presumably cooperating to avoid getting punished for being gay. Suspecting that LF ordered him to do so... for protection. Get Loras and Margaery in jail for it and then recant it after Cersei is in jail.

Seems a bit far fetched to me. Even for the series.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cleganebowl is wishful thinking at this point. They needed to setup the possibility of monk-hound earlier in the season if they were gonna roll with that. We've had 3 episodes of the faith militant now, if they were gonna do it we would've seen hints of a giant burly dude in the black robes-and-chains getup the sparrows wear by now.
I don't see why it can't be a big reveal. Cersei is all I CHOOSE TRIAL BY COMBAT! With a stupid smirk on her face thinking she's going to win and then BOOM, then everyone goes quite, you hear glass shatter in the background and Jim Ross starts screaming "BY GAWD KING THATS THE HOUNDS MUSIC"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think kruegan nailed it. the gay dude who works at littlefinger's brothel was the "young man" he mentioned to olenna. he said he gave him to cersei, which he did when it got marg and loras arrested and now that cersei is in the dock he can have the same guy say he was mistaken or lying or that he forced his gay on loras while he was at the brothel with hot chicks. so the only one in the shit now is cersei. and yeah we are gonna get cleganbowl, but likely next season. they need to stretch this stuff for a few more seasons.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This season has been boring as shit.

So there, I said it.

With that said, plots are moving and I can tell something major is finally going to happen soon. But it has been very slow this year when compared to previous seasons.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The Dorne plot is kind of a circus show but it's not like the Book version was much better. Book 4 (the Dorne stuff) was easily the worst.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
How will this work if Olyvar isn't actually lying? They torture that pretty boy ass and he's just going to admit the truth. He's presumably cooperating to avoid getting punished for being gay. Suspecting that LF ordered him to do so... for protection. Get Loras and Margaery in jail for it and then recant it after Cersei is in jail.

Seems a bit far fetched to me. Even for the series.
Their fault for leaving out the Kettleblacks.

Tenks

i think kruegan nailed it. the gay dude who works at littlefinger's brothel was the "young man" he mentioned to olenna. he said he gave him to cersei, which he did when it got marg and loras arrested and now that cersei is in the dock he can have the same guy say he was mistaken or lying or that he forced his gay on loras while he was at the brothel with hot chicks. so the only one in the shit now is cersei. and yeah we are gonna get cleganbowl, but likely next season. they need to stretch this stuff for a few more seasons.
But wouldn't that mean that gay dude would have lied and be imprisoned for the same offense as Marge? Not sure anyone would just willingly fall on the sword like that simply because your boss tells you to do it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The Dorne plot gave us the best titties on the show. As far as I am concerned, no other plot is better.

Siliconemelons

Maybe I have been watching too much Spartacus as of late (ep 2 of final season... catching up finally) but the fight scenes have been terribad- sand snakes and then this fighting pit lameness...