GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably because episode 10 is the walk of shame. But all things considered, that's not very exciting.
Yeah talking with family yesterday about the show and they couldn't believe Cersei got locked up, like it was the craziest thing they had ever heard in their lives and were so excited. I guess I didn't really care when I read it in the books because she was already having her fall from grace. You see glimpses of it in the show, but I wonder if non-book readers pick up on it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah talking with family yesterday about the show and they couldn't believe Cersei got locked up, like it was the craziest thing they had ever heard in their lives and were so excited. I guess I didn't really care when I read it in the books because she was already having her fall from grace. You see glimpses of it in the show, but I wonder if non-book readers pick up on it.
I thought it was pretty in-your-face obvious. She confessed to being a sinner to the Sparrow, Lancel joined the radicals and the Sparrow kept talking about how he doesn't care how high or low born his captives are. But I knew she was getting locked up so maybe it was more obvious to me.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Here's how it's going to go down.

Jon gets betrayed and dies by the nights watch. Stannis also dies in the battle of winterfel and Melisandre freaks out and burns Shireen alive to try and resurrect Azor Ahai(Stannis) queue cut to Castle Black focusing on Jons corpse with a voice over of Melisandres spell. Focus on Jons face, eyes open but are bright blue and cut to black end season.
Yup, Jon becomes tv version of Cold Hands in this way is my prediction also. Especially considering we haven't seen any mention of cold hands in the show at all.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yup, Jon becomes tv version of Cold Hands in this way is my prediction also. Especially considering we haven't seen any mention of cold hands in the show at all.
Maybe Martin/show thought better about having a do-good Walker? We have no idea if we'll see anymore of Cold Hands in the book so maybe he thought it was confusing/unnecessary to have a mindless zombie with a heart of gold.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
what was that thing sansa grabbed off the barrel? was it a knife?
Corkscrew I think.

It's kind of funny that in the book, Roose is prettty much "if she has any boys Ramsay will just kill them. ho hum, whatever, what's for dinner?"

If Sansa thinks it will divide father and son, lol.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh I definitely think Roose doesn't trust his son for good reason and I think if RAM SAY thought his position was in danger shit would go down.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sam getting laid could become something of a big deal since he basically broke his vow to the night watch now, maybe not. Overall, season has been completely boring and dragging on. Even the actors who have been on the show forever now seem tired or just not that in to it or something.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Suddenly interested in more Dorne scenes.

Until then, the video loops well.

Maybe Cercei and Margary get to make the shame walk together? Since she is actually guilty of something here...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Suddenly interested in more Dorne scenes.

Until then, the video loops well.

Maybe Cercei and Margary get to make the shame walk together? Since she is actually guilty of something here...
She's guilty of lying. I don't think that holds quite the same penalty of killing the king and having an incest baby take the throne.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I don't remember Tyrion ever getting to the queen in the books, if that did happen I will have to read those chapters again, if it didn't happen I am interested to see where it is going but lack of dwarf jousting and Tyrions road to redemption/finding a way to love again etc will be missed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Definitely didn't happen like the show, I can't remember if she met him just as she went on her period and flew away or he just missed her. Plz don't infract me bros

Tyene was a babe, surprised Bronn wasn't able to stab her with his dick from that far away

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely didn't happen like the show, I can't remember if she met him just as she went on her period and flew away or he just missed her. Plz don't infract me bros

Tyene was a babe, surprised Bronn wasn't able to stab her with his dick from that far away
In the book Tyrion just joined the Second Sons after his slave master died of the bloody flux. They're still outside the walls in the Siege of Meereen.

khorum

Murder Apologist
In the books Tyrion is still outside Mereen working with the mercenaries besieging the city. He's trying to convince the second sons to switch sides when we hear the horns blowing from Victarion's fleet. He's still a few chapters from meeting Dany.

Maybe even half a book tbh.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Her guilty of lying is surely just her word against anothers and could be tough to prove.

I didn't read all of the last book because I found it too rambling so I'm quite glad this season has deviated so much from the source material, it isn't like they have any choice at this point anyway.

Cersei getting her comeuppance is a delicious morsel indeed and Jonathan Pryce's character went from being dislikeable to a bit of a legend in five minutes, soon as he started his little speech in the crypt I could tell shit was going down.

Ramsey has absolutely taken the Joffrey spot as hateable fuck that you want to see dismembered slowly for an entire episode. I really liked him in Misfits too
frown.png