GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm getting suspicious of her motives and what her final goal is. There was that scene at castle Black where she was throwing her nakedness at John Snow. What was her plan or intent there? Didn't seem to be any kind of play to help Stannis.
I think they've hinted enough to make a pretty good guess he's the offspring of Robert and Ned's sister, but pre-marriage so Ned took the child and claimed it as his own. And is thus both a Baratheon, a Stark and the rightful King. (And that's a damn powerful combo in westeros) Just like the blacksmith bastard she wanted to use his kings blood power to make a shadow demon or something else.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I think they've hinted enough to make a pretty good guess he's the offspring of Robert and Ned's sister, but pre-marriage so Ned took the child and claimed it as his own.
That is pure fan speculation, the show hasn't provided any hints to support that narrative. The only hints we've received that Jon Snow may not be who Ned said he is are that Ned Stark isn't supposed to be that kind of guy, and the Red Witch showed an awful lot amount of interest in him.

It's a smart idea, and very well may be true, but to say that the show has hinted towards that specifically is untrue.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There's an even better fan speculation of who Jon Snow really is. And that one would be far more interesting.

Siliconemelons

The scene with the burning daughter was really hard to watchand listen to. Damn.

The dragons are impressive no doubt, but since they were almost extinct i guess swords and spears are quite enough to chop them up allright, don't you think.

One more episode and then we get to wait another year. But what happens next? Last season better be epic with fire, zombie, dragon, wolf pokemon. By then the little Starks should be on frozen gandalf and hitgirl level as well. I really wonder how this show will conclude.
The wife, who has been portrayed as a totally whacked out religo-nut who drank the koolaid years ago, lets her hubby sleep with Mel etc etc etc. breaks and cant let he own child die, scream for them and not let her see them- at least try... but no stannis does what really is unthinkable and just stands there- hidden from his daughter. For a moment while she was walking up- I thought she may have known what her father "asked" her to do and she was going to sacrifice herself- then she was like "WTF is this shit!" and the scene was terribad.

Unsullied suck... they should have been like Gladiators vs Romans in Spartacus and just been able to take down 10 v 1 anyday on a casual stroll in Capua - again maybe recently watching Spartacus has ruined it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought the entrance of the dragon was awesome. It like appeared through a plume of its own flame and as far as an entrance goes it was kind of the best you can ask for. Her riding off could have been executed better but when you thought "so how will the scene with dany flying off the dragon go?" and you really analyzed it, you probably thought it might suck or look unconvincing. But they pulled it off, and it looked pretty fucking impressive.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The dragon walking around and roasting people looked awesome. When he 'screamed' in Daeny's face, it looked awesome. When it was flying away with her on it, that scene did not look awesome.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I thought the CG when Dany was in the air was abysmal. Like Harry Potter 1 quidditch levels of bad.

Jozu

With everything else being so good I wonder why they gave the "riding off" shot the green light? They have talented people there, and that whole sequence felt fucking awesome, and then she rode off and you just wanted to appreciate Tyrions facial expression in that moment. Again, it could have been done different but I think given how good the rest of it was I can give it a pass.

Siliconemelons

With everything else being so good I wonder why they gave the "riding off" shot the green light? They have talented people there, and that whole sequence felt fucking awesome, and then she rode off and you just wanted to appreciate Tyrions facial expression in that moment. Again, it could have been done different but I think given how good the rest of it was I can give it a pass.
I was half expecting that one she got on that she could "wield" him better and have the dragon wreck stuff- showing that a wild dragon - esp a younger one is a lot more deadly when there is a dragon rider that is more "tactical" then the dragon is inherently. I think they showed some scenes where the dragon just roasted whomever- I think he took out some unsullied that where fighting some harpys and maybe even some random "masters" that where running around.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think they've hinted enough to make a pretty good guess he's the offspring of Robert and Ned's sister, but pre-marriage so Ned took the child and claimed it as his own. And is thus both a Baratheon, a Stark and the rightful King. (And that's a damn powerful combo in westeros) Just like the blacksmith bastard she wanted to use his kings blood power to make a shadow demon or something else.
I'm with brekk on this one. Ever since the 1st season and the last time Ned saw Jon I had a suspicion this was the case. It may be fan speculation but it seems likely.

It's just as likely that they destroy Jon somehow and never resolve any speculation. That's why I love this show. Give it, then take it away.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But in the books she doesn't really have control at that point in time. If they're following the source somewhat they require the dragon to still be fairly wild.

Jozu

Either way I have some confidence restored back with the showrunners. I didnt like some of the liberties they took but having Tyrion there to see her fly off on a fucking dragon, that is pretty goddamned amazing.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Man, I don't know why so many people in this thread think Jon is going to get rezzed this season. This shit is totally Jon gets stabbed fade to black.
If he's brought back to life on the show, I don't see it happening this season either. Just the logistics of it, assuming it's Mel who does it. She's going to be with Stannis at Winterfell and I don't see them wrapping that up and then getting her back to Castle Black in one episode.

My burning question now is who does Danny marry now?

Tyrion? Jorah? Surely not Daario?

I'd imagine Lanister/Targaryian would be pretty powerful alliance providing Cersei dies a horrible death next episode. (Highly doubt we are that lucky though). Tyrion technically is the Eldest son who could rule Casterly Rock as Jamie is Kingsguard and Tywin has no say in it any longer.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
book spoilerz: she marries Drogon and brings forth a new race of dragon-human hybrids.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Unsullied suck... they should have been like Gladiators vs Romans in Spartacus and just been able to take down 10 v 1 anyday on a casual stroll in Capua - again maybe recently watching Spartacus has ruined it.
they only suck now when the writers/directors need them to do so.