GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think that was the worst episode out of any season thus far. Went from the most random (3 episodes of Stannis telling anyone who would listen "I LOVE MY DAUGHTER", to fucking standing and watching her burn alive? As a father, it was COMPLETELY unbelievable) and unwatchable scene of any episode, to the cheesiest fucking dragon flyby, ruining a scene that is like... the most important scene in her character arc. Like what the fuck did I just watch.

Awful fight scenes as well. Geezus.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nothing wrong with adding some flavor to pass the day
bf2ATgy.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How many people actually think stoneheart will show up? Mothers mercy im assuming is Dany

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think that was the worst episode out of any season thus far. Went from the most random (3 episodes of Stannis telling anyone who would listen "I LOVE MY DAUGHTER", to fucking standing and watching her burn alive? As a father, it was COMPLETELY unbelievable)
And this is why you aren't king.

Cybsled

How many people actually think stoneheart will show up? Mothers mercy im assuming is Dany
No, it's related to Cersei. The episode where she gets grabbed by the cultists, the High Sparrow mentions that if Loras/Marg confess, then they would be shown the Mother's Mercy. Cersei asks what that entails, but all she cares about is them getting fucked over. It's basically the Westeros version of saying 50 Hail Marys and having your sins cleansed away.

I am guessing that the Walk of Shame = The Mother's Mercy.

what i was referencing was nymeria calling tyene a slut because she was flirting with bronn, then we have ellaria(sp?) saying that in dorne they dont judge if you are a sister fucker or whatever, in dorne everything goes. but of course you ignored the point and went right for something to pick on in order to discredit the entire video. even though what she was talking about was in the same show you all claim to have watched.
Because they are two sisters that are fighting with each other. Of course they are going to shit talk.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I kinda wanted the boltons to become kings of westeros. Now I'm back to thinking stannis might have it in him. The real dream team would be the two of them deciding to unite together. Perhaps thats the true beauty that this fire magic will bring around.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I see no way Davos stay's Stannis' hand of the king. When he finds out I would assume he will try to kill Mel but this is the TV show we are talking about, he may just give Stannis a high five
I can see him joining the Knights Watch over what happened.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Now that I think about it, why the fuck wouldn't Stannis have gone down to Sunspear instead of the Wall? Seems like he could've gathered up allies and not worried about the cold.
because it was his brothers rebellion that lead to the sack of Kings landing and the murder of a Martell and her children

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Thats viable reason maybe, but More like you failed to read any of the books or watch the tv show?

That is clearly a question for the other thread. But i spoil it for you since you don't watch the show or read the books. He went to save the nights watch from the wildling army, but really he went to save the wall from being destroyed since its the only thing preventing the Others from destroying the realms of men. If the wall was in dorne then yeah, he would of went to dorne, regardless of what benefit it would of given him in terms of allies or troops. But the wall is in the north so to the north he went. Tv stannis is slightly different from book stannis so he may intend to head south to kl and the throne after taking winterfell but book Stannis fully intends to hq in wf for the long night because he is starting to believe he is azor ahai and must fight in it.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yep. They have a short sword but they never use it. Or their dagger.
They must not carry the short sword while on city guard duty. In the arena scene, I saw one with a small knife on his belt, and one other with what looked like a small empty sheath on his lower back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wish people would stop with the "you didn't read the books, herp derp" meme. its 5000+ pages collectively and there are likely to be some people who do not remember every page, especially if its years since they were read. for another stannis went to the wall because they sent a raven to him and anyone else who would listen begging for help if it wasnt for davos bringing this to stannis's attention both he and everyone at the wall would be dead. it also helped that he got a loan from braavos for men/horses.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The scene with the burning daughter was really hard to watchand listen to. Damn.

The dragons are impressive no doubt, but since they were almost extinct i guess swords and spears are quite enough to chop them up allright, don't you think.

One more episode and then we get to wait another year. But what happens next? Last season better be epic with fire, zombie, dragon, wolf pokemon. By then the little Starks should be on frozen gandalf and hitgirl level as well. I really wonder how this show will conclude.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to laugh if the Chekov's Corkscrew Sansa picked up a few episodes ago has absolutely no play this season.