GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah it would have to be myrcella or tommen. Maggy the frog's prophecy was the very first scene this season and they put that checkhov's gun there for a reason.
I didn't even think about Tommen. If they're part of the crew that rolls to King's Landing with Myrcella (although why the fuck would they be?), they could end up killing him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't even think about Tommen. If they're part of the crew that rolls to King's Landing with Myrcella (although why the fuck would they be?), they could end up killing him.
This would actually vaguely mirror Arianne's plot to crown Myrcella in the books.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
crazy theory time

myrcella as per maggie the frog will die but she will wear a gold crown first
Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
as well as jaime being a prime candidate for "Valonqar"

doran sounds like a more likely death since they shitted up his and dorne's entire story arch. bronn kills areo hotah maybe for some tyene pussy. sand snakes kill doran and try to kill myrcella, shit goes south, trystane dies protecting her and maybe bronn too, jaime and myrcella escape, but not back to KL because reasons, they head instead to slavers bay

Agraza

Registered Hutt
well myrcella can't die if she has to be crowned first, unless it's a vyserion style crown, but I think that unlikely.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I think it will be the Tommen who dies. Doran's choice to send Jaime and Myrcella and his own son back makes absolutelynosense, none, without some alternate plan. He's essentially giving up a hostage, and in turn giving the Lannisters a hostage of their own. However, a lot of stuff makes sense when you look at it as if Doran is trying to put Trystane on the throne. If Doran is sending the Sand Snakes to act as "personal guards" for Trystane, they will be allowed to get close to the king without suspicion because Tryastane will be on the small council. They can then poison him, which will open up Myrcella for the throne (Stannis would then have a stronger claim but he might be dead OR it's not like legal claims have mattered.) Trystane would then become king being Mcrella's husband, and Dorn would be the most influential land until Dany lands.

This would explain why Ellaria Sand swore her fealty and then magically became nice, and made peace with Jaime oddly right after, despite her capitulation being only skin deep from what we saw. If as assume Prince Doran shared the above plan for revenge with her, to steal the Iron throne and kill Tommen, and she was very happy after and was willing to make peace to hide the knife that was coming (And throw Jaime off guard so he wouldn't see the threat.)

I doubt it will be Jaime, due to the prophecy of him vs Undead Gregor, but it might be--we don't know if he dies from LSH, so this might just be an alternate end for him. But I doubt it, who knows though. I do think it will be an assassination.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I forgot that each episode is the full hour since it's on HBO. No way can I catch up from the beginning, I'll have to just jump back in at Season 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think it will be the Tommen who dies. Doran's choice to send Jaime and Myrcella and his own son back makes absolutelynosense, none, without some alternate plan. He's essentially giving up a hostage, and in turn giving the Lannisters a hostage of their own. However, a lot of stuff makes sense when you look at it as if Doran is trying to put Trystane on the throne. If Doran is sending the Sand Snakes to act as "personal guards" for Trystane, they will be allowed to get close to the king without suspicion because Tryastane will be on the small council. They can then poison him, which will open up Myrcella for the throne (Stannis would then have a stronger claim but he might be dead OR it's not like legal claims have mattered.) Trystane would then become king being Mcrella's husband, and Dorn would be the most influential land until Dany lands.

This would explain why Ellaria Sand swore her fealty and then magically became nice, and made peace with Jaime oddly right after, despite her capitulation being only skin deep from what we saw. If as assume Prince Doran shared the above plan for revenge with her, to steal the Iron throne and kill Tommen, and she was very happy after and was willing to make peace to hide the knife that was coming (And throw Jaime off guard so he wouldn't see the threat.)

I doubt it will be Jaime, due to the prophecy of him vs Undead Gregor, but it might be--we don't know if he dies from LSH, so this might just be an alternate end for him. But I doubt it, who knows though. I do think it will be an assassination.
this sounds really plausible, but can all that happen next week along with the million other things going on?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Maybe i'm in the minority here.... but I haven't read a single page of the books. I have no intention of ever reading a single page of the books. And judging by the reactions of others, I believe I am far better off for it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Refresh my memory please on this prophecy for Jaime.

I swear some of you either read the books every few months or have some ridiculous nerd memory.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That's a pretty famous scene. Basically her younger brother will choke the life from her according to Maggie. She believes it's Tyrion. Mr or Miss Exposition at some point also drops that Jaime is younger than Cersei.