GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I didn't see ft to add spoiler tag since I warned, title don't say anything and the page has a big spoiler warning before the report.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Book 6 previewed Arya chapter spoiler:

This is probably the same troupe Arya is a part of during her previewed chapter right? I forget who she kills, but it's someone on her list that has already been killed in the show.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
and she's already killed someone in the show (at the Inn with the Hound) the way that she killed Raff in that chapter... Also, she already killed Meryn Trant in Bravos, and he's alive in the book. So, no idea where they're going with it. If I had to guess, she will use the traveling troupe to get back to Westeros.

Debase

N00b
Apparently, Kit Harrington gave an interview with a Dutch magazine,Humo, where he made some kind of revealing comments:

Kit: The important thing is that I now know exactly how long I am still under contract, and in the meantime-

Interviewer: How many more seasons would that be?

Kit: Nice try (laughs). I can't talk about that. Let's just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I'll probably be in my thirties when it's over. One thing's for sure: the day I'm no longer on Thrones is the day I'll bury myself in movie projects (laughs).

Game of Thrones season 6: Kit Harington all but admits Jon Snow isn??Tt dead, will be in the show for seasons to come - News - TV Radio - The Independent
And in unrelated sexy time news, GoT burlesque.....

burlesque show: 7 photos | EW.com

Fedor

<Banned>
Meet the Tarlys: Game of Thrones adds three more actors to season 6! | Watchers on the Wall

James-Faulkner-1024x631.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I learned that it wasn't Headey's bush in the season 5 finale; I am disappoint.
I don't get this concept. Using a body double for that scene... what's the point? Everyone's going to think they know what your naked body looks like, and it probably doesn't look much different than the double's. I mean your own face is attached to the body. So... uh... I don't get it. Maybe she has a horrid C-section scar or something.