GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, this would be sweet, but the dialogues between the two always make me sort of think that Roose thinks he has Ramsay under his heel. The ending to that is Ramsay lashing out at Roose, in a way that is unexpected. (Only to Roose though; I expect the audience would see it coming.)

I really do like Roose and the actor playing him, but Ramsay is such a loose cannon, I feel like he continues onward, not his father.
If Ramsay does best Roose, my assumption is that, just like him fucking things up with Theon and Sansa, he will pick the single worst possible moment to turn on daddy and basically burn down all of House Bolton in the process.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Roose/Ramsey could go either way. They're both cold enough to take the other out but Roose has already laid his cards on the table. Gives Ramsay the slight edge since he can anticipate and plan accordingly.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Want my pet theory? Varys is actually R'hllor himself. Who else would openly mock his own priestesses, while placing all pieces to make sure Dragons are going to be delivered to his real champion just in time?
The dragon has no balls=O

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ramsey is a bumbling short sighted retard next to Roose. My buddy Roose plots up there with Littlefinger. Bro is the man.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just send the Sand Snakes up north, they'll sort things out.
lC1YED3.gif

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is their attempt at filling the plot hole. Still doesn't explain how the little girls magically appeared on the boat that was not in Dorne anymore.

A Plot Hole Just Got Even Worse

?The Princess Myrcella died by poison on our return journey. I suspect Ellaria Sand, not you, but my sister will demand war. I doubt Ellaria?s head will appease her, but it is a start, along with your neices. Your son cannot stay in King?s Landing. I am sending him back on the same ship.?

rrr_img_132146.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Roose has no reason to kill Ramsay or viceversa. Neither has any claim to the north and certainly not roose's Frey baby. Sansa is all that matters

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
If Ramsay does best Roose, my assumption is that, just like him fucking things up with Theon and Sansa, he will pick the single worst possible moment to turn on daddy and basically burn down all of House Bolton in the process.
Yea, if it does happen, I 100% expect this. Him besting Roose means a crumbling of the entire house.

Roose has no reason to kill Ramsay or viceversa. Neither has any claim to the north and certainly not roose's Frey baby. Sansa is all that matters
For Ramsay at the very least, killing Roose lets him do whatever he wants. I don't think he's going to be specifically worried about who owns the North or who has a claim; Ramsay generally has shown a significant lack of foresight or political sense.

I think it would be enough for him to not be reined in by his father constantly.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Roose ultimately wants his line to control the North. Ramsey is a psycho, but he gets things done and he is Roose's son. Let us not forget Roose is a prick with no empathy, so the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Ramsey wants legitimacy and acknowledgement. Roose is feeding that, but once Ramsey has those 2 things, he will be harder to control.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Obviously you guys are missing the poetic allusion of Ramsay being obsessed with hounds to do his bidding when he, in fact, is just Roose's hound. One he will get rid of as soon as he needs to. IT'S SO ELEGANT, GUYS!

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ramsay is the likely one to come out on top versus Roose but then quickly end up dead. He is to chaotic to hold onto power. Sansa being on the run now puts the loyalty of the north into play. She also likely has the ability to declare Jon Snow as Jon Stark once he gets done being dead. Then you have one snow versus another snow showdown.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ramsay is the likely one to come out on top versus Roose but then quickly end up dead. He is to chaotic to hold onto power. Sansa being on the run now puts the loyalty of the north into play. She also likely has the ability to declare Jon Snow as Jon Stark once he gets done being dead. Then you have one snow versus another snow showdown.
Sansa can't do shit. It was the crown that legitimized Ramsay as part of the deal Roose made with Tywin.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sansa can't do shit. It was the crown that legitimized Ramsay as part of the deal Roose made with Tywin.
Did you forget the Stark's renounced the authority of the King? Sansa has claim to absolute rule of the north and no allegiance to anyone claiming to be king.

She can do whatever the hell she wishes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Sansa/House Stark means more for controlling the North than the Crown will. Stannis' letter from the Mormonts hinted at it and they're doing everything to point towards how important it is.

Roose has said this in the show several times. He mentioned that the Crown will never lift a finger to help him secure the North despite legitimizing him as Warden of the North specifically. Now that he has rebelled against the Crown just by having Sansa.

I am not sure why you're second guessing whats been said directly.