GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Dany's(clothed) scenes are definitely the low point of the show for me, but still not awful. Everything she says now just sounds like the stupid "WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS???" style that the character continues to have. I really enjoy Ser Friendzone and Selmy a lot, and i think those actors and characters really save her scenes. Poor Friendzone's reaction to dany slut'n it up with darrio was pretty funny.

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's supposed to be 'boring'. I mean she's fucking sitting on a throne in a big giant room doing public hearings and shit. It's supposed to show the downside to actual "power". Everyone thinks they'll be decreeing this and that and parading around, but if she does it right it's really fucking boring.

That's why some ho-hum 'do my duty' Jon Snow type needs to be ruler. Basically he's Eddard Stark Jr. while ironically not being Eddard Stark Jr.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whether she is supposed to be boring or not it doesnt change the fact that she is boring. and martin did do stuff with dany to spice her up that the show isnt doing. like her continued visions or the lesbionics with her handmaiden or more sex scenes with daario.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ser Friendzone is definitely the best beta orbiter...

kanye_of_all_time_taylor_swift_let_you_finish.jpg

I've come to terms with CH not showing up. I still have hope that we'll see LSH.
If not, what the hell is Brienne going to do? Will she somehow tie in with Sansa and Little Finger?
Jamie going to Dorne leads me to believe LSH is totally out and the Jamie Brienne storyline is done.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont link the charlie videos in this thread, but after the latest trailer, according to him it looks like sansa heads on over to winterfell and brienne looks like she will be around there too. so possibly thats where their stories merge and bri gets to keep her vow of finding/protecting her. it kind of makes sense because brienne has no purpose if she isnt actively searching for arya or sansa.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I haven't watched any previews or anything, but it seems like heading to Winterfell around this time would be a pretty bad idea if your last name was Stark.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Since they almost certainly merged as much of LSH's revenge narrative into Darth Sansa as they could, it shouldn't be surprising that she'd head up to Winterfell, hang Lannisters and flay random Bolton fucks whenever she feels she can get away with it.

It would also explain why Brienne is chilling in the snow... Brienne ends up with LSH in the books, if Darth Sansa fills that space then there you go.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Uh if you have read the books taking Sansa home is something Littlefinger has stated. He wants to use her to rally the North to him.

Cybsled

Hmm it could work...

1) LF and Sansa go to Winterfell. LF comes with an irresistible offer: LF has all the embezzled gold AND he has a female Stark heir. Bolton knows both are key to controlling the North, especially with the death of Tywin and the angering of Dorne.

2) LF knows this will embolden the North vs. the South, which is now surprising weak with the death of Tywin and the revelation that the Iron Throne is bankrupt. He may or may not know about Stannis at the wall.

3) LF knows this creates a multi-front war: North is busy with Stannis and South and Ironborne, South is busy with North and Dorne and maybe Ironborne. Chaos.

4) Plan starts to get flaky because of the Bastard of Bolton. Reek helps her escape, they hook up with Brienne(?). This also sets the stage for them hooking up with Stannis.

It might work

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He also has the task of rebuilding all of Winterfell
he was already planning on rebuilding harrenhall, but since that place is cursed he probably would rather rebuild winterfell, plus with a stark in there again his role will likely be more important.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Current rumor is that Brienne will be one of the unexpected deaths this season. An actor who had read the books said they expected to film a lot this season but actually ended up dead. With the current direction of the show, Jaime going to Dorne, no hint of LSH etc., she seems to be the most logical choice.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Harrenhall is a desolated wasteland. It's never being rebuilt unless someone spams it with ludicrous levels of summer gold.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Current rumor is that Brienne will be one of the unexpected deaths this season. An actor who had read the books said they expected to film a lot this season but actually ended up dead. With the current direction of the show, Jaime going to Dorne, no hint of LSH etc., she seems to be the most logical choice.
Could be sir friendzone, too.