GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They've mentioned Oldtown twice in the past 2 episodes, I'm sure they're going there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maester aemon to oldtown with sam and gilly along to babysit sounds about as exciting as a day watching Dany "rule".

supertouch_sl

shitlord
My prediction for Jon is that in the show there will be some sort of riot as the dicks like Ser Allister start to attack the wildlings. Jon gets whacked in the head or arrowed through the chest and fade to black for the scene. Then last scene of the season is Dany riding off on Drogon.
I think Jon will be one of the few standing at the end. His true ancestry will likely be revealed at the end of this season and the show will probably conclude with his becoming the third head of the dragon.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I had a bad feeling based on this seasons previews that Jorah will turn over Tyrion only to have Dany give Tyrion a spot by her side as she throws Jorah in the pits. Starting to seem more likely now with/if Selmy dead. I imagine that won't be until the finale too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty funny how they trimmed griff and the long, long, long boatride to mereen, but now we are gettin a boat ride with jorah to mereen. i wonder how long that will be?

spronk

FPS noob
jorah's boat will crash into gendry's boat, gendry will declare himself king of the boats and build an army of mermen

Cybsled

After giving it some thought:

1) Stannis leaves the Wall. He leaves his wife and dtr and Mel there (after Mel requests to stay)
2) Jon tries to mend stuff with Tormund + Wildlings
3) Instead of the baby Mance angle, Mel decides she will sacrifice Shereen
4) Jon finds out and sends Sam+Gilly+Shereen away. Maybe Aemon as well.
5) Jon stuff. Mel decides she thinks Jon is the one she has been seeking
6) Jon gets ganked trying to stop a Wildling from getting raped or something

Gruden

<Bronze Donator>
In Slynt's execution episode, Sam mentioned Aemon was sick. I bet he dies soon, Sam still goes to oldtown to become a maester, and next season they have Ayra take over Jaqen's storyline acting as Pate. Seems to be a good condensing. Maybe it gets Ayra back up to the north when Sam gets plot speeded through maester training.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well imo they need to plot speed the whole show ahead 2-3 years after this season, to the depths of winter.

iannis

Musty Nester
Now now, Winter is still coming.

He hasn't even introduced any of the main characters of the story yet, ffs. So far all we've got is the basic setting.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Did anything ever happen with Rickon in the last book or is the speculation still that he is going to come back in full warrior mode at some point?

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Full warrior mode 4 year old Rickon will take the North by storm riding Shaggydog into combat with his screaming horde of Skagos cannibals at his back and Davos giving council. He will become King of the North and by royal decree he will demand to suck on Aunt Lysa Arryn's decaying teat for milk

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>

1) Stannis leaves the Wall. He leaves his wife and dtr and Mel there (after Mel requests to stay)
If I remember correctly, Stannis told Shereen that she has his blood flowing through her veins, so I can totally see her being sacrificed.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

If I remember correctly, Stannis told Shereen that she has his blood flowing through her veins, so I can totally see her being sacrificed.
S-h-i-r-e-e-n. Shee.....sheeeee.......shee.....shi... Shireen.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Hmmm, that would be a pretty interesting change/arc, considering we just had a "Stannis the Loving Father" moment.

Im still pretty butthurt about the shows changes this season. Barristan, rushing the lord commander election, no Mance plot ect.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hmmm, that would be a pretty interesting change/arc, considering we just had a "Stannis the Loving Father" moment.
Kind of loving, heh. He totally Stannis'ed and didn't even hug that little girl back except grudgingly after a few seconds, even after describing the huge lengths he took to save her life. To Stannis, that had more to do with his duty as a father than with love, and so he carried it out to extremes, because that is how Stannis is. I also caught that the reason she caught the greyscale was a poisoned doll that Stannis brought back from Storm's End? Did I hear that right in that scene?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh wow, new episode today, that is for those of us that flew by with the leaked 1-4, it's been 3weeks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, my butt is finally recovering from all the pain caused by selmy's retarded death. all ready for a new canon violation!