GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Old people really don't heal very well. They fall down and break their hips and just, ya know, die from it.

Cybsled

Kind of loving, heh. He totally Stannis'ed and didn't even hug that little girl back except grudgingly after a few seconds, even after describing the huge lengths he took to save her life. To Stannis, that had more to do with his duty as a father than with love, and so he carried it out to extremes, because that is how Stannis is. I also caught that the reason she caught the greyscale was a poisoned doll that Stannis brought back from Storm's End? Did I hear that right in that scene?
Ya. His story told of a Bravosi merchant with shit items except a wooden doll dressed in the colors of the Barathian house. He bought it and she hugged it. Then he mentions "we burned the doll, but it was too late", which would suggest it was infected with greyscale. The question is, who poisoned the doll? They obviously were trying to target him or his family.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fucking Comcast's shitty DVR just randomly decides not to record GoT for me tonight. @!#%

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The opening with the dragons was amazing. Hinting at Oldtown, Jon the Targaeryan, and redemption for Darth Sansa/Theon was great. Honestly I thought that the end of the episode was the weakest part for Dany, the marriage proposal was just wat, but whatever they have to get that in there somehow. Drogon flying overhead and the Stone Men assault was pretty cool though.

As for next week, Faith Militant goes on a rampage, Olenna is apparently still in the show, and teasing of naked Sansa. Me gusta.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Sansas sith look as she realized how to Littlefinger Ramsey was great. I look forward to this arc.

spronk

FPS noob
damn a eunuch gets more action than me

dany having a bbq with the kids on mothers day was so awwww

not impressed with darth sansa so far, "hey go down this long dark tunnel i've got a surprise for you at the end" "ok"

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like I just need to 100% forget what happened in the books. It's been long enough that I only partially remember, and now with the show changing so much it's making me very confused.

I really just need to take the show as the new canon.