GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cersei and Tommen are becoming huge disappointments.

Cersie declared war on the north and her actions against the Tyrell's can only logically be seen as trying to provoke a war between them and the Lanisters. She has just moved two of the seven kingdoms into war with her at a time when they are still at war with Stannis and in a near state of war with Dorne. The Lanisters are broke and her only allies are in no way certain to side with Lanisters against the other seven kingdoms.

Tommen just needs to man up and start killing people.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If Ramsay had made her give consent verbally, she would have without question. She could have lashed out or attempted to run away before now, but then she has no leverage in the Bolton house. She's biding her time, and the marriage is a part of it. She's willing, but she's also deeply unhappy and still an amateur in hiding how she feels. This is the process of her developing a backbone and developing enemies to get revenge against. Likewise if she had attempted to run off or deny Ramsay access to her, he would have done it anyway. So while she was willing, and it therefore wasn't rape, he would have made it so if she hadn't allowed it to happen. Very muddy shades of grey, but she's trying to be a player in the game now, and this is what she has to work with.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I don't accept he wouldn't have the kingsguard try to stop them from taking his queen. She's everything to him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I do like how they've arranged the show. To the careful viewer there is absolutely no situation where the Bolton's survive this. Cersei declares them traitors because of Sansa and Stannis is nearly upon them. So that sweet justice will come soon enough. Sansa has no choice but to become Darth Sansa in the long run. As it is the only way she will matter in the story aside from being a pawn in various games, and they certainly won't be killing her off. When Winter comes and the true enemies appear the plot won't need the Boltons as antagonists.

My bet is Myranda dies in the next episode or two.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't think about it until I went to bed, but didn't LF say he wouldn't rest until the Lannister Lion flew over Winterfell? Not the Baratheon Stag that would be there in Tommen's name? I wonder if that's just him being figurative to play in to Cersei's huge stupid ego or if it's them plotting to get the North under Lannister control openly and specifically?

I'm on like 90 minutes sleep, it's possible none of this makes sense.

Oh! Also Maybe Sansa can still go to her next marriage a virgin...on a technicality!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If he does intend to fly a Lannister flag there it would obviously be to inspire more chaos, but he might either be being figurative or it might be that Joffrey and Tommen fly the Lion beneath the Stag.

All of the Sandsnake scenes this season have been pretty cringe worthy. From burying the sea captain up to his neck and knocking the scorpion filled pot off his head with a whip to the whole "For Oberyn!" team huddle. Talking in a gruff voice all the time doesn't make you sound like a badass, it just makes you sound stupid. Please make it stop.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I'm still betting on Darth Sansa. She's been getting shit on and whored out for the entire run of the show. The difference is that now, at least, she has a pimp.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All of the Sandsnake scenes this season have been pretty cringe worthy. From burying the sea captain up to his neck and knocking the scorpion filled pot off his head with a whip to the whole "For Oberyn!" team huddle. Talking in a gruff voice all the time doesn't make you sound like a badass, it just makes you sound stupid. Please make it stop.
This is true, the time they were the most interesting was when Bronn was trolling after the fight this episode.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is true, the time they were the most interesting was when Bronn was trolling after the fight this episode.
He's going to die now right, or does only the red viper poison his weapon? These Dorne scenes are pretty bad. That fight was a joke.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i hold out hope that Myrcella dies and dorne plays the griff/golden company role and ends up going to war vs the crown cus yeah, otherwise wtf is the point of showing any of this dorne shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The sandsnakes were horrible in the fight scene, it's like they got the most C-Grade stunt girls, there was one scene that was particularly annoying to me, it felt like the scene jumped, but i'm pretty sure it was just a horrible edit.
rrr_img_98022.jpg
rrr_img_98023.jpg
rrr_img_98024.jpg
look at the second pic, they tried to edit both scenes in post, camera angle stays the same both actors had differing positions.

Just look at every whip scene, it's like a C-grade horror type acting. These sandsnakes suck.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He's going to die now right, or does only the red viper poison his weapon? These Dorne scenes are pretty bad. That fight was a joke.
The end to the song he was singing:
But the Dornishman's blade had a song of its own, and a bite sharp and cold as a leech.

As he lay on the ground with the darkness around, and the taste of his blood on his tongue,

His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer, and he smiled and he laughed and he sung,

"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman's taken my life,

But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The whole sandsnakes thing has been so forced. How did they even know where Jaime was?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well in the books Doran is a hell of a player, but they're not doing a good job foreshadowing how competent he is. I figure he'd know if anyone new shows up anywhere close to the water garden. Myrcella is a significant piece in his game. They should make this a bit more obvious.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Right, I thought you meant the guards. The snakes were there for Myrcella, not Jaime. That was a coincidence.