GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad I'm not the only one here whose memory of the books is shaky as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
tuco you should be tared and feathered for quoting fucking Rogue from episode 1 part 2 of Xmen the cartoon from the early 90s.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the messiah cares about everything, well maybe not grimmlokk, but everybody else he loves the shit out of.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
tuco you should be tared and feathered for quoting fucking Rogue from episode 1 part 2 of Xmen the cartoon from the early 90s.
I was going to ask why the fuck you think that quote came from the 90s, but then I realized that you shouldn't be talking shit about my childhood.

Cybsled

He doesnt start banging Ygrette until after they are sent with the Thenn and Jarl to climb the wall, tho she claims they have been fucking already to persuade Mance that Jon really has changed sides.
No, they fuck pretty much right after Ygrette tells Mance and everyone that Jon has been bedding her, when they begin to suspect Jon's loyalties. When they get back to the tent, she pretty much tells Jon he needs to put out now if he values his life, after which Jon drops the Nights Watch prude code and starts his relationship with her.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
http://grrm.livejournal.com/311788.html#comments

Tuf would be fun.Dunk and Egg are being discussed. Robert's Rebellion is part of Ice & Fire, won't be a separate series. Sandkings was done by the OUTER LIMITS; I retain feature film rights, but television rights are gone.

I, CLAVDIVS? Heh, not likely. And talk about a suicide mission. I mean, I'll watch, but how do you match one of the greatest TV series ever made? That's the television equivilent of remaking GONE WITH THE WIND or CITIZEN KANE. No, thanks.
Hells yeah, love to see that happen.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
There was a scene where Jamie Lannister is talking to someone, I think Brieanne, and he says that there are only 3 men in the entire kingdom that might stand a chance against him in battle. I have often wondered who he thought might give him a good run for his money. My guesses are:

1. Sir Barristan Selmy - Even though old this dude still gets mad respect. Would have been fun to see him in his prime
2. Ned Stark - Not sure if old Ned had lost his head by this point or not and not even sure if Jaime truely considered him a match in a fight. I'd like to think Jaime at least thought Ned would stand a chance.
3. Mountain or The Dog - both are fucking murders.
4. King Robert - might not have been able to hang towards the end being as out of shape as he was but according to the stories when he won the kingdoms there weren't any better warriors then him. Plus you have to give him props for holding the kingdoms together for as long as he did. Seemed no one wanted to fuck with him considering as soon as he died everyone went buckwild trying to grab power. The didn't try that shit while he was alive.

Would love to hear others guess as to who Jaime respected in battle.