GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been saying it here for years but I'm going to cry when

"Crazy' Ramsey kills Daddy Roose

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Saw the spoilers... Surprising at first but makes sense if you've read the books and know which characters got cut.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Ramsay vs Roose has always been a given it was just a matter of who would kill who first with Roose getting points.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have not read the spoiler as I don't want to be spoiled but I have always assumed Roose would murder Ramsay when he had an heir beating Ramsay to the punch. That way he controls Winterfell and the North uncontested.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can someone, maybe in a spoiler, explain to me why every single dipshit talking about this is all about "omg jon snow might not be dead"? Are they all just wishing for stupid? This isn't the walking dead, right?

Did I miss something? Alliser and the blacks don't really strike me as a group of people who mess this up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well everything is a speculation because that's where his story ended in the books so I don't think it really is a spoiler. That being said I think many people assume
Melisandre will resurrect him.

Cybsled

Ya, the show has laid the ground work for it, as well as the books. It isn't spoiler stuff because it is all just fantheory and conjecture.

1) Show made a point of Mel learning that Thoros, another red priest, learned how to res people. In the book they never met, but the book always implies that Mel knows a lot more red priest magic than Thoros, so we can assume she knows the spell
2) In the book, Mel stays at Castle Black when Stannis marches off. In the show, she tucks tail and runs back there after she realizes she fucked up with Stannis after Shireen is sacrificed. Obviously it is key that she is at the castle.
3) Book and show Mel both seemed pretty interested/enamored with Jon Snow.

If the show ends up starting off with a "Previously on GoT..." and shows that scene with Mel and Thoros, that is pretty much confirmation Jon will be res'd, because why the hell else would they include that scene? I am hoping they are smarter than that and save it for the episode after he probably gets red'd

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can someone, maybe in a spoiler, explain to me why every single dipshit talking about this is all about "omg jon snow might not be dead"? Are they all just wishing for stupid? This isn't the walking dead, right?

Did I miss something? Alliser and the blacks don't really strike me as a group of people who mess this up.
Don't really see where they go with the whole Wall/Whitewalker storyline if Jon's just dead and it's few assholes nobody cares about guarding the wall.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't really see where they go with the whole Wall/Whitewalker storyline if Jon's just dead and it's few assholes nobody cares about guarding the wall.
More or less. Without Jon up on the wall, the non-dragon mystical side sort of just happens without having normal POV character interaction. Maybe Davos? But he is definitely no Jon Stark when it comes to show interest/popularity, even though he's one of my favorite characters in the show and books.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Let's all spend one last day pretending he isn't getting rezzed by the naked ginger who spits shadows out of her snatch like Chekov's guns.