GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I only want new red priestess to get naked with Melisandre and everything else can go to fucking hell.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Can someone explain this whole time travel thing? How was it that little Holdthedoor was affected by grown up Holdthedoor being attacked? I'm so confused and so sad
frown.png
Time is a flat circle

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Can someone explain this whole time travel thing? How was it that little Holdthedoor was affected by grown up Holdthedoor being attacked? I'm so confused and so sad
frown.png
We have been teased prior about Bran not only being able to see the past but also impact it. Confirmation tonight. Time is a flat circle and whatnot.

Neph_sl

shitlord
As I understood the scene, Bran was warged in both Hodors at the same time. Present Hodor to move his present body and he somehow accidentally warged in past Hodor which made the time loop / "Hold the door.".

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
frown.png
Magic.

Ain't gotta 'splain shit.

But seriously, its not that difficult. Bran can use the big tree roots to see into the past and probably in the future at some point. Somehow he's more able to manifest in those visions than others may have in the past, or really should, but apparently he can, so whatever.

He warged Hodor in the past, which psychically linked him to Hodor in the present because that's one of the benefits of having Down Syndrome apparently, and that connection allowed Hodor to experience his own death in the past as it happened in the future, and that caused him to have a seizure and after that all he could say was "Hold the door" in retard slur.

I didn't see a dead body fuckers
The next time you'll see dear Hodor, he'll be a Mini Boss for Jon to pwn through on his way to the Night King.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This would have been the whole reason that the 3 eyed raven took him to that time to begin with as well. Knowing this had to happen for Bran to escape.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I enjoyed this episode, but now that they left the cave, I wonder if we're going to get the rest of the Tower of Joy scene.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I enjoyed this episode, but now that they left the cave, I wonder if we're going to get the rest of the Tower of Joy scene.
Too much shit surrounds it. Would be one hell of an unanswered question at this point not to go back there.

I'm really kinda down about that door holding mutha too.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The little bit after the show confirms the Hodor thing is a book spoiler, btw. Martin planned that shit literally all along.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God damn dudes, that was rough.

In one episode we lost Summer, Hodor, and probably Jorah.
Probably Jorah? I kind of figured with the whole earning Dany's respect and admiration back and her decree he is a lock to find the cure and be there once she gets to Westeros.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Too much shit surrounds it. Would be one hell of an unanswered question at this point not to go back there..
This sets up Bran's journey back to winterfel for him to use the weirwood tree in the godswood and ultimately reuniting all the remaining stark children sans arya.