GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
what makes you think lady stoneheart is going to be on the show? i havent heard anything the actress playing cat returning to the show, its been like 3 seasons since we saw thoros and beric doing their thing. they seemed to have ditched all that storyline. hell, how long has it been since we saw walder frey?
I'm just guessing because they're back in the Riverlands where all that shit happens and those people are, Pod getting kidnapped like in the book, resurrection precedent, etc.

Maybe they won't actually reveal her until next season, just have Brienne and Pod taken to her lair in the finale this season? But you're right about them probably ditching that storyline, and with how few episodes are left it might be too late to throw that in.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game of Thrones Season 6: Trailer #2 (HBO) - YouTube

Preview #2.

Bran being saved by a guy on a horse with a giant flaming ball(s). Benjen? ColdHands? Trump?
Just after the rider there's a shot of Sam, and immediately after that a very quick shot of what looks like Yara kissing an Essos girl. Definitely going with the Yara and Theon heading towards Dany theory now.

Dany did some girl-girl action in the books didn't she? Don't recall any in the show though. Yara-Dany sex scene in ep 10 to make up for the screen full of dick we got this episode?

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm just guessing because they're back in the Riverlands where all that shit happens and those people are, Pod getting kidnapped like in the book, resurrection precedent, etc.

Maybe they won't actually reveal her until next season, just have Brienne and Pod taken to her lair in the finale this season? But you're right about them probably ditching that storyline, and with how few episodes are left it might be too late to throw that in.
I was thinking the same thing as soon as Sansa said I want the two of you to go alone.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Night King showing up immediately makes every episode better. God damn I want a two handed ice scimitar. He has the same effect on me as the WWF's Undertaker had on me as a kid. I hope this fucker wins the Iron Throne.

I don't remember Dany doing girl-girl but Cersei did girl-girl with a Dorne girl in book 4. Weirdest experience reading that scene while taking a dump and getting a half chub thinking about it, and then realizing the scene is written by a corpulent old river boat captain who probably gave himself an erection writing Cersei girl-girl.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_134480.jpg

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Dany has some girl girl in the books, she is fingered by a handmaiden on more than one occasion

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
You're retarded if you think Littlefinger is done scheming. I'm convinced everything he told Sansa is a lie and he's plotting a way to come out on top, either by joining Ramsay against the Starks, or plotting something after Ramsay is defeated. He didn't travel the whole way to see Sansa just to say he made a mistake and was sorry. Can't believe she would believe anything he has to say after everything he's done to her and her family.
I don't think he's done scheming, and I definitely don't think he went north just to apologize to Sansa, but his scheming in the show feels so much less effectual than his scheming in the books. This isn't "boo hoo it's different from the books," but it sucks that they've kinda declawed his character. It's nothing new or anything, but this episode brought it to the fore again.

ps: Lena Headey is so much hotter irl than she is in GOT.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you think Sansa wants to get the River lands as an army of her own? I get the feeling she seems to be playing both sides a little since she isn't being honest with Jon. I could just be a cynical ass though.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I've been upset all day, and am wondering when this feeling will pass. As the showrunner said in an interview yesterday, this death is more painful because Hodor is an innocent born into a terrible world.
And we got the combined effect of seeing him die + getting to watch the moment when as a kid, his brain got scrambled.

- - - - - - - - -

Side note / question: Is it a requirement of those Red priestesses to all have great racks?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Hmmm... could someone explain to me all these Hodor Hold the Door pics that are flooding my FB wall now? I don't watch the shows, though I read the first four books a long while back so I know the basic premise. Spoiler it if needed. Thanks in advance.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm... could someone explain to me all these Hodor Hold the Door pics that are flooding my FB wall now? I don't watch the shows, though I read the first four books a long while back so I know the basic premise. Spoiler it if needed. Thanks in advance.
Hodor's name/purpose in life is "Hold the Door", which slurred/abbreviated comes out to Hodor. Through time manipulation, Bran visits the past and wargs into Willis (Hodor) when he was still normal and shows him a vision of his death, in which he has to Hold the Door to the exit of the cave of the Three Eyed Raven against a swarm of undead, so that Bran can escape. Essentially Bran not only causes Hodor's death, but he also causes his youthful self to go into shock with visions of his own death, with Meera's voice ringing in his head screaming at him to "Hold the Door". The shock of the vision was so powerful it caused him to have a seizure and start repeating the words "Hold the Door" over and over, until he slurred it into Hodor, the only word he can now say, and his name.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Had Bran ever left a vision on his own previously? I thought so far all the flashbacks it's been Bloodraven that has pulled him out of them. Does Bran know how to do it himself yet? He might have been stuck in there and forced to warg past-Hodor because of that.
This episode 5 has him going in and out of his own (when the Night King marks him).

The "might be stuck in here" could be a good explanation for the Three-Eyed Raven, who might be a warged Bran, who has possessed someone in the past, and lived all those years. Which is one of the way of interpreting the whole "this is the time" "the time for what?" "for you to become me" dialog...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks! I guess you have to be far more emotionally invested in this show than I am to be able to understand why everyone seems to be shitting themselves over this. :/

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder what happened with all the snatched babies from the first seasons. Is these some white walker kids army going to surprise us anytime soon?