GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Here is Tenks preparing a snack before sitting down for an episode of Game of Thrones:

giphy.gif

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The reasons behind varys actions likely go back to when he lost his junk and why he was chosen in the first place. He is also BFF with yllirio in pentos and thats how dany got her start
Do the books tell you what he heard when his junk was tossed in the fire? Or was it explained in the show and I just don't remember it?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think the whole notion of them being able to just whip out a thousand ships, provision them and sail them across the entire 7 kingdoms coastline on a whim is a little absurd. They are on the northwestern edge of the continent, and they have to get east of it.
The world is round bruh

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Because you enjoy story elements/lore concepts/reveals/interesting twists? It isn't like emotional attachment to the characters is the only thing that allows you enjoy a narrative.

I didn't think much else beyond, "well that sucks" when Hodor ate it. Am I too a sociopath who needs to be committed?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tenks' wife must be the owner of the investment company in Silicon Valley. They have a very loving relationship.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Because you enjoy story elements/lore concepts/reveals/interesting twists? It isn't like emotional attachment to the characters is the only thing that allows you enjoy a narrative.

I didn't think much else beyond, "well that sucks" when Hodor ate it. Am I too a sociopath who needs to be committed?
Yeah sounds like it. For a normal human response to the Hodor scene it should have been devastating, traumatizing, heartbreaking.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hodor is basically the one guy you should feel bad for above all else. He's completely innocent, had his brain fried through no fault of his own to fulfill some bullshit time loop and then either A.) sacrifices himself to save someone who has used him as a glorified horse for the past few years or B.) gets sacrificed against his will because he's still under the control of said someone. How do you not feel anything?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hodor had all the privilege in the world as a tall white male and he used it to protect the patriarchy. Confirmed shitlord.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nobody said Tenks needs to be committed. Funny robot gifs is probably the appropriate response. Do you feel that way about all characters in every book/movie/show you watch? Do you never have any kind of emotional response to fictional characters? If so, then <insert robot gif here>

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Today going into the office there was a big lady in front of me and I shouted out "HOOO DOOOOOORRRR" as she was going in. She didn't know WTF I was talking about though.

Another wolf gave up its life last night, is only Ghost left? Someone who really knows this stuff can you put together a list of all the wolves and how they met their fates?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nymeria is still alive.

Grey Wind - beheaded with Rob.
Lady - killed by Ned.
Ghost - Alive.
Nymeria - Fled, presumed alive.
Shaggy dog - Reportedly killed by Umbers, head delivered to Ramsay.
Summer - killed by the Others.

Hopefully Nymeria is building a wolf army.