GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Rickon is just the reason for Jon and Sansa to go back to Winterfell. Ramsay will probably feed him to the dogs, and then the dogs will probably eat him.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
they are kinda in Ireland, trying to get to Egypt.

If england was the size of the united states, but just as close to europe.

the map is weird.
eh.. I think Washington (Seattle) going to india would be a closer analogy. The ocean is larger on that side, hence the eastern seas being called the 'narrow' sea. It's still a trek to get there, but they dont have to sail down south past Dorne to go over there, is my understanding.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
just throwing shit out there, but what are the odds that rickon is also a warg and he can warg multiple animals like the Night King but he is crazy wild so he does it instinctively? im thinking ramsay tries to feed rickon to his hounds then realizes to his horrible surprise that rickon turned them all against ramsay and is eaten alive. rickon was the trap set by the umbers. ok ok, im putting my tinfoil hat away now.
Honestly this is as likely as the seal thing being relevant too. I mean it could happen. Although maybe we all just want Ramsay to get his in the most painful and satisfying way. The guy's heel push has been going on for multiple seasons now.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I assume the old greenseer had to die for Bran to ascend because he had no practical way to teach him "everything."
There's also his insistence about that being "the time for you to become me", in addition to his warning about being able to remain stuck in the past if you're not careful. Add the two together, sprinkle with the fact that the greenseer is incapable of moving (like... a broken spine?), and suddenly, it's not about ascension as much as ensuring destiny: The three-eyed raven could very well be old Bran. Who remembers very well from seeing it in the past the very instant he's killed in the "present".

(I know there's an "official" explanation about why the 3-eyed raven is stuck in a tree, but the obvious other explanation must be raised now that timeloops are a thing)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly this is as likely as the seal thing being relevant too. I mean it could happen. Although maybe we all just want Ramsay to get his in the most painful and satisfying way. The guy's heel push has been going on for multiple seasons now.
yeah, im just fucking around, but i really do see ramsay dying a terrible death and its poetic that it be by his own 'hounds', my second choice would be him being flayed alive, but thats not going to happen.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ramsay will no doubt get a good dose of gruesome as far as his death is concerned. Personally I would like to see Wun Wun ragdoll him.

Nightking intelligence level is that of a human I would think even though thry havent spoke. They are cunning and capable of tactics etc.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Ramsay will no doubt get a good dose of gruesome as far as his death is concerned. Personally I would like to see Wun Wun ragdoll him.

Nightking intelligence level is that of a human I would think even though thry havent spoke. They are cunning and capable of tactics etc.
Seems to me they almost have to be above average, as they're essentially controlling the "consciousness" of thousands of undead as well. They're at the very minimum pinning a target for their undead to go after.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I keep trying to work out some theory in my head about the significance of the dead wolves, but never put in enough time to make a connection. Or maybe there is none. The wolves seemed like an important symbol, from their introduction all the way through, and I can't shake the idea that the ones who are dead are important symbolically, but I haven't seen anything that seemed like a good theory on that.
The closest thing I've seen to a working theory is from that Emergency Awesome YouTube guy. Idea is that one of the direwolves is killed whenever one of the Stark children makes a mistake. Sansa lying, Robb marrying the whore, Bran being a dumbass. Only doesn't work for Rickon and shaggydog so far.

Personally I just think the purpose of the wolves is to give the Stark children a little more power and a little mysticism when compared to a normal person, as well as provide a small layer of plot armor. The wolves are worth a good "extra life" or 2 some of the kids, and some of them don't really seem vulnerable until their wolf is dead or they are separated from their wolf.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
well, doesnt the seal overlap onto the document thus adhering itself when the wax dries? you wouldnt just be able to slide it on and off.

This is what I'm talking about, and I think there have been other examples. Not really a big deal, I just notice it because it seems like the wax seal is useless they way they put them on. They probably just don't want to make a new one for every take.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well she married you so shes probably retarded too. Its cool bro.
That was a little over the top.
It's ok, he doesn't have any feelings to hurt.
giphy.gif

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
fuck Rickon
I doubt that was Rickon's wolf. That whole scene felt off since Umber wouldn't swear fealty. The Umbers were always depicted as super loyal people, especially to their own (They fought the Starks for a long time before marrying into them). The younger Umber not swearing vengeance for his father being betrayed and killed at the Red Wedding just doesn't make sense. (I know it doesn't show it in the show; in the books he's captured. Since he's dead in the show, I imagine it had to be at the wedding. In the books, I can see this plot also playing out, as an exchange for Great Jon but also to as a ruse.)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It looked like Rickon(the kid) and they killed Osha off. I'm not sure it's a ruse, or if it is one, it's definitely not doing Osha/Rickon any favors.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
It wouldn't make any sense at all to be a ruse. Unless the Umbers have been having double secret talks with Jon Snow that the show somehow forgot to mention, they have every reason in the world to want to ally with Ramsay and kill the wildling army.
However things end up going down in the Jon v Ramsay conflict I don't see a way out of this for Rickon. Maybe some secret tunnel escape but is that even likely for a character who's pretty much a non starter? Snow is the main man in the story and the north.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Which is crazier, ramsay or the wildlings? Jon snow can control the wildlings, ramsay is a loose cannon.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On top of all the other ways it doesn't make sense, what the hell would be the payoff for it being a double cross? What would they actually gain?

*edit*

It might be believable as a doublecross if they'd just handed over the wolf head and said 'we have Rickon, he's all yours once the wildlings are dealt with', but the fact that they immediately handed over Rickon and Osha makes it so incredibly unlikely that the Umbers are working any angle aside from 'the Starks are gone and we hate Wildlings'