GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They have that dream scene of drogon flying over KL. Im pretty sure she is gonna bomb the fuck out of it and then drop the mic and leave.

Siliconemelons

Could also be pretty easily explained that not every story is happening simultaneously.
...like exactly what GRRM says in his books? I suppose its "understood" to be that way in the show. In a show like this its hard for them to show the passage of time in a meaningful way with so many locations etc.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
"Build me a fleet!" ok? see you in 10 years?
rrr_img_134696.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Underwater trees man. The kind of trees that don't float. Perfect for boat building.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
"Build me a fleet!" ok? see you in 10 years?
"We're gonna make the iron islands great again folks. You know, they say you need 5 million trees to build a fleet. That means 500k if you know what you're doing. I've been building ships all my life, the best ships, fantastic ships, you've never seen ships as good as these. Ten years? Listen, Bran the Builder built a wall once, we can build a fleet in a 1/10th of time.

They say we don't have that many trees, but here's the thing. I'm gonna cut a deal, a great deal, it's gonna be tremendous. The best deal you've ever seen, were gonna get those trees, build a fleet, and make the Great Lords of Westeros pay for it.

Make the Iron Isles Great again!"

(adapted from/u/10dollarbagel)

iannis

Musty Nester
We're gonna rape and pillage so much that you get sick of raping AND pillaging. It's gonna be great. You just watch.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Hopefully one of Robert Baratheon's random assassins kill Dany. She's an annoying cunt and her seemingly obvious destiny to rule Westeros for no apparent reason blows.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You realize Robert is dead right? Only ones trying to kill Dany are the "free city" leaders.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully one of Robert Baratheon's random assassins kill Dany. She's an annoying cunt and her seemingly obvious destiny to rule Westeros for no apparent reason blows.
This is a retarded post on so many levels Im not sure where to start.

Im not sure if you were trollng, but obviously the scion of the House Baratheon is long dead, and his influence is basically nill as Renly, his brother, is also dead and the knights of the stormlands and those among them who would ply their trade via cloak and dagger are probably non-existent, so I dont know what the fuck you meant by "Robert Baratheons assassins" but my money says you were just sarcastically trolling.

Lastly, the "seemingly obvious destiny to rule for no apparent reason" might be the dumber of the two statements. There is an apparent reason, the fact that her family rightfully ruled the thrones for hundreds of years, good or bad, and now she isin line (from what we currently understand) to claim the Iron Throne by not only whats right in a successor sense, but in a theoretically spiritual-esque sense as she is the mother of dragons and has performed feat after feat revealing to those who follow her and the viewer, that she is destined for great things, conquering Westeros among them.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I'll be very surprised if she isnt dead at the end of the story. Until then it's going to be one manufactured drama but not really, after another.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll be very surprised if she isnt dead at the end of the story. Until then it's going to be one manufactured drama but not really, after another.
There is no way she gets cheap assassinated at the penultimate point in the conclusion, or resolution. The only way she dies is if it is in her own sacrifice to save her followers to achieve ultimate victory. She has shown a penchant for death, as she didnt truly know if she would come out of that pyre, and has showed unneeded compassion time and time again.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
This is a retarded post on so many levels Im not sure where to start.

Im not sure if you were trollng, but obviously the scion of the House Baratheon is long dead, and his influence is basically nill as Renly, his brother, is also dead and the knights of the stormlands and those among them who would ply their trade via cloak and dagger are probably non-existent, so I dont know what the fuck you meant by "Robert Baratheons assassins" but my money says you were just sarcastically trolling.

Lastly, the "seemingly obvious destiny to rule for no apparent reason" might be the dumber of the two statements. There is an apparent reason, the fact that her family rightfully ruled the thrones for hundreds of years, good or bad, and now she isin line (from what we currently understand) to claim the Iron Throne by not only whats right in a successor sense, but in a theoretically spiritual-esque sense as she is the mother of dragons and has performed feat after feat revealing to those who follow her and the viewer, that she is destined for great things, conquering Westeros among them.
I'm aware House Baratheon is finished. Having some nobody assassin shank her would be funny though. She's a dumb cunt and your knuckle dragging response as to why she should be ruling Westeros by the end of the day is exactly why she should be killed. She's failed at maintaining any form of peace in a post combat situation, 100% of the time. Her way or the highway mentality is why she keeps getting knocked on her ass every time her head gets too big too for that matter. Maybe wight Ollie will kill her and spare us the misery of dealing with her story to the end of the series.