GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And hes back! He looked skinny but I guess its the first time seeing him out of armor

Homsar

Mcshane is the man! he better not get killed off

Holy shit, Bron is cracking me up already and the 62 soldiers was great

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This "Night King" as opposed to Night's King shit is rustling my jimmies way more than it should.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Come on Sandor, you really didn't hear them slaughtering 30 people within walking distance of you?

Homsar

Fucking lame! Mcshane is already gone wtf. Also how many times was Arya stabbed? I almost thought her throat got slashed

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
Cleganes' gonna be going apeshit.

Other than the silly ending, this episode felt like good old fashioned Game of Thrones. I'm surprised that this season has been so enjoyable, despite some of the shitty bits.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus that was terrible writing or plot, whatever.
They are just full speed ahead trying to get to whatever conclusion they have planned and are putting almost no effort in to what happens to get the story to that point.

How many weeks passed of Jon/Sansa traveling this episode? Or months? They covered damn near all of the north in 15 minutes.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What did I just watch. Maybe im being over critical but that was kind of bad. Easily the worse episode of the season.

That whole Meribald shit was just....misguided. I dunno, I know Sandors redemption arc was longer than this single episode, but they are really moving things along now. Also, did we just see Lem Lemon-cloak?

Homsar

I enjoyed a lot of the episode but the Sandor shit was rushed, Brotherhood slaughtering women and children is weird, and Arya should have not been that stupid

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah kind of felt McShane was wasted there. No real buildup and it's pretty hard to believe Sandor would not have heard an entire camp of people being slaughtered.

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
What did I just watch. Maybe im being over critical but that was kind of bad. Easily the worse episode of the season.

That whole Meribald shit was just....misguided. I dunno, I know Sandors redemption arc was longer than this single episode, but they are really moving things along now. Also, did we just see Lem Lemon-cloak?
Worst of the season? No way. This was one of the best IMO, other than the last scene.

Arya being stupid was completely in character. She let her excitement overtake all caution and sense, as she often has.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Man, the girl who played Lady Mormont was fucking awesome. As for the BwB being pricks, the books did mention them not being so true to their old form once Lady Stoneheart took over. Could still happen, who knows? The Blackfish's parley with Jaime was really good I thought. Was also nice to see Cersei get laid into by the QoT. Good episode, shit just needs to be longer.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
I thought the episdoe was great.

Aren't Theon/Yara at the docks in Braavos? Arya was stabbed in that area, I'm betting the ending with her wandering around bloody and stabbed is a set up for Theon to find/help her.

Edit: I also think its fine that Arya is still walking around after being stabbed. There's tons of stories of people surviving multiple stab wounds.