GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After considering the shitty writing for this season, I'm pretty confident that it's fake blood, despite what I mentioned earlier about that being completely impossible without the person stabbing you being in on the trick. Would explain why she was so publicly walking around as Arya Stark buying passage back to Westeros and how she's up for such vigorous activity in the next episode. She could be staggering around the marketplace trying to lure the waif back out or something, even though it would make much more sense to just pretend that she died.

Siliconemelons

After considering the shitty writing for this season, I'm pretty confident that it's fake blood, despite what I mentioned earlier about that being completely impossible without the person stabbing you being in on the trick. Would explain why she was so publicly walking around as Arya Stark buying passage back to Westeros and how she's up for such vigorous activity in the next episode. She could be staggering around the marketplace trying to lure the waif back out or something, even though it would make much more sense to just pretend that she died.
what if it was a blood TUNIC not just a pouch!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus christ if they actually go that route my autism is going to have a stroke.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sooo....did Wun Wun give his allegiance? If so after the wildings and Jon take Winterfell will Wun Wun live among men in the lands of Westeros fathering children? Will he create a sub-species of half giants that would end up ruling the seven kingdoms? So many questions.

And did we see Lem? Looks like Anguy had some fun with all the bow kills so im thinking that was Lem with the yellow cape/cloak
What woman is going to take that dick? Are we practicing artificial insemination now?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What woman is going to take that dick? Are we practicing artificial insemination now?
Dunno but I'm ready for it.

Re: Arya, the more I think there will be some smoke and mirror shenanigan resolution to this plot. I thought the whole sequence in the recent episode felt wrong and can't tell if it's a dream, Face Off: Bravosii Style or they shipped the Sand Snake writers to Bravos.

I think the whole sequence fell flat. Arya seems lost as a character and has no willpower or direction. It would have been better if she had a good rocky montage of her icing fools in Bravos left and right leading up to a morality conflict or opportunity for travel to Westeros, not get stumped on every job.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It would be lame if Arya went to train and do all this stuff only to board a ship and go right back to Westeros. There's gotta be something bigger happening in this arc.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope it's not a blood pouch but it would seem like something they would do since it is a tie to Arya having mercy on Lady Crane. It would be such a retarded strategy but seems like a legit path they could take. Arya is just wandering around the market trying to draw out the waif atm, dumb as fuck if it's what happens.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We know there was some trickery going on, but its highly retarded if they used fake blood and arya has not a scratch on her after being sliced as well as stabbed. I hate when they pull the fool the viewer trope

Neph_sl

shitlord
How would Jaqen be wearing Arya's face? They've specifically shown the faces being cut off corpses to add to the wall.
Faceless Men / face mechanics are weird, in this scene where Arya goes blind, Jaqen's face is in two places at once. But also, if Jaqen is really the one grabbing Arya, then is the Waif actually dead?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well it certainly would be the needless "fool the viewers" trope because as she was trying to pull herself out of the water she was wincing and writhing in pain. And nobody else was around to see that.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Does all this bullshit make anyone else want the rest of the books more? The storytelling is just so rushed that I feel like we're missing a lot of stuff that made the books so enjoyable (frey pies anyone?)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've given up caring about the books. If they come out, I'll read them, but we're talking at least two more books, right? At the current rate, we're talking about 8 years to get them both. The show has had a clear drop in writing quality since running out of books to guide them, but it is what it is. It's still one of the best shows on TV, in my opinion.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Except he needs arya's face to pretend to be arya, hes also about 2 feet taller than her.
Faces seem to give you that person's body type as well. Look at the Waif / Jaqen from the vid above.

I'm guessing then that "the Many Faced God" is teaching Arya and Jaqen H'gar is just the face he's using to teach her. Being a god, he can use her face without taking it and can have his face in two places at once.

Or maybe he's not a god and that when you master becoming a Faceless Man, you can do those things.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure how I will handle something this silly. All of it seems convoluted and I don't think any resolution we get from Arya's stint in Braavos is going to be a big payoff or make sense at this point.

If Arya went to the FM... and fails and is just free to go be Arya again. What was the point? If Arya does not gain a significant advantage for her return to Westeros (FM magic), what was the point of it then? If the resolution is that Arya realizes that she is just a stongwilled Stark like she was before she even went to Braavos it didn't even help her character development really. Sure she can pretend to be a beggar, survive in adverse situations. But she had already been doing that in Westeros.

Maybe I am the blind one here. But I don't see it.

Juvarisx

Florida
Except he needs arya's face to pretend to be arya, hes also about 2 feet taller than her.
Height makes no difference, the show has already shown The Waif turn into Jaqen H'gar. How the faces haven't been resolved in the show universe as it has shown Arya seeing her own face on a Faceless Man before she went blind.