GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is habitable not a word? So why do they both exist?!

I could very well be wrong here, doesn't mean I'm gonna be any less pissed.
Habitable is a word and I don't know why there is habitable and inhabitable. Honestly the latter makes more sense because the non "able" prefix of habitable is just habit. You can't habit some land. But you can inhabit some land.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey Itlan may have a loose grasp of the English language but he could still be a better writer than this season's GoT!

Sterling

El Presidente
Habitable is a word and I don't know why there is habitable and inhabitable. Honestly the latter makes more sense because the non "able" prefix of habitable is just habit. You can't habit some land. But you can inhabit some land.
Flammable and Inflammable. Same shit!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey fuck you! I have a firm grasp of the English language! I have a Master's in History god dammit!

I can also tell you a lot of useless, meaningless shit that no one cares about and will pay me for.

Maybe I am a fucking Lannister.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey fuck you! I have a firm grasp of the English language! I have a Master's in History god dammit!

I can also tell you a lot of useless, meaningless shit that no one cares about and will pay me for.

Maybe I am a fucking Lannister.
A Lannister always pays his indebts.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
... wut? Nearly every serialized show on cable shows a next-week teaser after the episode. GoT runs a trailer literally right after the credits finish rolling. Do people really frantically change the channel after the episode ends for fear of seeing spoilerz (of which there are none)?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Most likely they just pirate the episode and never get to see it because they stop at the end of the credits.

Szlia

Actually I used to torrent it, but for the last couple seasons many countries (Switzerland included) have TV channels that broadcast the show on Monday night with subtitles (I don't need the subs but that's a minor nuisance). Anyway, they also show the next week preview bit, but guess what? I am going to see the show next week no matter what's in that preview, so watching it can only spoil something or send red herrings my way, so I don't watch it, like all reasonable people (and Aldarion!).

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Torrents usually do not have any previews and I prefer it that way too. I don't want to see a week's advance spoilers / red herrings. I like going into each episode with a blank slate.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shows are so much better without the Danerys storyline. Weird to see the hound back, for all the talk of GRRM killing characters, some just don't stay dead.
He was never shown dead. He was pretty alive on the last scene. Caused enough speculation, even here, that he might not be dead after all.

Lots and lots of main characters however are very much dead and won't come back.

Actually I used to torrent it, but for the last couple seasons many countries (Switzerland included) have TV channels that broadcast the show on Monday night with subtitles (I don't need the subs but that's a minor nuisance). Anyway, they also show the next week preview bit, but guess what? I am going to see the show next week no matter what's in that preview, so watching it can only spoil something or send red herrings my way, so I don't watch it, like all reasonable people (and Aldarion!).
I'm really amazed that today there is no standardized subtitle thing in TV broadcasting that can be turned off and on as you please.