GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have to imagine LF plays some important role in the battle to come. He really was set up to be a major mover and shaker behind the scenes along with Varys, but has done all of jack shit this season. Even his tip to Sansa about Blackfish having a army was completely nullified by Jaime telling Edmure he's a little bitch and winning Riverrun without even a fight.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean, if you guys are expecting anything more that LF riding in Rohirrim style to save Jon and the wilding army, you're in for some disappointment.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you put it that way its funny GRRM has turned us all into cynical assholes like himself so we expect the worst.

Neph_sl

shitlord
At this point, I feel like the WW are just going to kill everyone in the North. Maybe Jon will survive to ride a dragon, but only for transportation or to make a speech and not to actually kill anything. Don't want to get my hopes too high.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The most frustrating part in a lot of these changes is that the writers don't stick with the awesome dialogue from the source material. How many epic parts have been cut from this season alone, replaced with shitty scenes about telling jokes? ToJ, "broken men," Jaime's catapult line was decent but still not accurate, the North remembers/mummer's farce... So disappointing.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I don't know what purpose Sansa is even serving anymore. Its clear no one gives no fucks about her gay ass traitor's name.
FpsNRmb.gif

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yes, but his content is not representative here hardly anymore . When it is, you can tell.
You have an absolutely horrible history for understanding the books at all. So much so that many people have doubted you even read the books. Yet now you think you can tell what GRRM's plans are compared to the shows?

Come the fuck on bro.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have an absolutely horrible history for understanding the books at all. So much so that many people have doubted you even read the books. Yet now you think you can tell what GRRM's plans are compared to the shows?

Come the fuck on bro.
i ignore those memetards. oh wow your opinion differs than mine. time to question if you did the thing you said you did. they can fuck right off. you can tell a GRRM line from what these writers excrete in the toiletbowl which is season 5 and 6 dialogue. i never claimed to be an expert, but this shit is obvious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm guessing 2/3rds of the posters in this thread don't believe you've ever read the books, sure is a lot of memetards.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
the theories i've heard that Jons army will be close to losing the battle, but LF and vale will ride in to save the day, and pledge themselves to Sansa as queen, sounds plausible.

also, it was painfully obvious that stuff like 'hold the door', bran meeting the night king etc. was pure GRRM, while the pointless meandering in mereen, king's landing etc. is show writers.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't think anyone literally thinks you haven't read the books. They mostly just think you miss very basic and important events and screw stuff up all the time so it makes for a fun thing to throw in your face. Post dumb shit, get called out on it. Kind of a natural thing to happen on forums.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think anyone literally thinks you haven't read the books. They mostly just think you miss very basic and important events and screw stuff up all the time so it makes for a fun thing to throw in your face. Post dumb shit, get called out on it. Kind of a natural thing to happen on forums.
i dont remember every word and name from the books, i only read them once and its been about 4 years since i finished them. i was planning on going over them again when WoW came out this past fall/winter but GRRM put that on hold. i dont question anyone's reading the books, in fact i dont give a shit if you had or not. lets move on and stop the memetard shit

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the theories i've heard that Jons army will be close to losing the battle, but LF and vale will ride in to save the day, and pledge themselves to Sansa as queen, sounds plausible.
I hope Littlefinger's horse is white and he has a glowing staff.

also, it was painfully obvious that stuff like 'hold the door', bran meeting the night king etc. was pure GRRM, while thepointless meandering in mereen, king's landing etc. is show writers.
You sure about that?