GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sophie Turner has been consistently great at the role.

She didn't just play "stupid and annoying" well, she also played a petrified character that was doing the best she could to stay alive. Her marriage to Tyrion, her trying to survive dealing with Cersei and Joffrey, the scenes with Lysa, etc, all excellent.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I can't really fault Sophie Turner, she has done great portraying Sansa's arc from bitchy spoiled princess to scared shitless survivor to nascent ruthless leader pretty well.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wow the work day is super slow so I went to the GoT subreddit. That place is a cesspool of stupidity.

What is your name over there Astr0creep? Are you a moderator?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow the work day is super slow so I went to the GoT subreddit. That place is a cesspool of stupidity.

What is your name over there Astr0creep? Are you a moderator?
Ive never posted on a GoT subreddit. Most of those theories go from 0 to crazy in a single paragraph. I can believe that there may be a clue about jon's parentage down in the crypts, but i wont believe that lyanna stark is now the embodiment of the Night's Queen because the original Night's Queen died down there and her spirit was looking for a female host and found one with lyanna as the first female entombed in the crypts so the NK and Others are headed there. Shit like that i keep to myself because its nonsense.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fucking twice, now. Is it so hard to put fucking leaks in spoilers? Christ, I hope you're just trolling or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm the one who jumped on someone earlier for not posting spoiler tags. And the biggest clue it was a troll was the 'they managed to make the Dorne shit even worse' because y'all know damn good and well that's impossible, even for these writers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Show did leak early, according to /tv/ above post was a troll.

Noodle please rescind the punishment on Gavin forthwith.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
And the biggest clue it was a troll was the 'they managed to make the Dorne shit even worse' because y'all know damn good and well that's impossible, even for these writers.
I dunno, man. I didn't think it could get any worse than "bad pussay" and the worst fight choreography ever, but they sure as fuck managed that. Terrible writing in this show doesn't surprise me anymore.
frown.png

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm not sure why anyone would keep reading a post that clearly started with apparently the new episode was leaked and .... whatever.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I checked the usual places and hadnt seen any leaked links for the finale, though its been leaked hours early for a while now. Probably be online around 6pm est

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was gonna take the infraction back but he responded in pms calling me a moron so he can come back tomorrow when it expires

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was gonna take the infraction back but he responded in pms calling me a moron so he can come back tomorrow when it expires
As someone who has pulled spoiler pranks before and gotten slapped for it you have to be prepared to do the time even for the joke.

I think it was Noodle that got me for the Star Wars one.