GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of Brienne.. How do you guys think they'll handle the scene of Jamie getting turned on by her? Do you think they'll skip it entirely?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
And I bet there's more to Conan Stevens leaving GoT than playing a 2bit part in Spartacus.
Yeah, as I mentioned and Elurin said, the official reason for him leaving was that he got offered a fairly major role in The Hobbit as one of the primary orc villains. Obviously, filming that would make him unavailable for Game of Thrones for a considerable period of time. Plus it's a blockbuster movie so I'm sure he was eager to take part.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Which orc villian are you talking about... Because crixus is playing the albino orc

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Which orc villian are you talking about... Because crixus is playing the albino orc
He's playing Bolg, whoever that is. He's only in the 2nd and 3rd installments of the film. I'm guessing it's the orc who leads the army that takes part in the battle of five armies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brienne is in my opinion the most classic knight stereotype. She is probably the most honorable knight in the series. She has one of the greatest moments of heroism in the series.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking of Brienne.. How do you guys think they'll handle the scene of Jamie getting turned on by her? Do you think they'll skip it entirely?
I think they will just focus on his admiration of her.

But who knows it is HBO. They could throw in a 10 minute dream sex sequence with him, the heffer and Billy Zane for all I know.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I think they will just focus on his admiration of her.

But who knows it is HBO. They could throw in a 10 minute dream sex sequence with him, the heffer and Billy Zane for all I know.
That was actually my thought, that they'll have him daydreaming/dreaming about fucking her after the awkward bath scene.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
That was actually my thought, that they'll have him daydreaming/dreaming about fucking her after the awkward bath scene.
It must be rough waking up with a raging diamond cutter and having no hand
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Brienne is in my opinion the most classic knight stereotype. She is probably the most honorable knight in the series. She has one of the greatest moments of heroism in the series.
Which moment was that? The one where she agrees to kill Jaime after being hung to save her own life?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which moment was that? The one where she agrees to kill Jaime after being hung to save her own life?
uh did you not read that she was saving the boy's life? she would have gladly died to save jaime, but podrick was going to die too, and who knows she might also have been in love with that knight dude.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, as I mentioned and Elurin said, the official reason for him leaving was that he got offered a fairly major role in The Hobbit as one of the primary orc villains. Obviously, filming that would make him unavailable for Game of Thrones for a considerable period of time. Plus it's a blockbuster movie so I'm sure he was eager to take part.
ah well there you go, that makes a lot more sense. Deciding between GoT and the hobbit is a good problem to have.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We don't know that is what happened, not yet. But even if it was, I would interpret it as her saving Podrick's skin rather than her own. And I doubt Jamie is going to die.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't know anything about spoilers from the next book. I am talking about the books that have been released.
george confirmed that the word brienne screamed was "sword"; lady stoneheart gave brienne the choice of either swearing her sword to her or being hung, saying "sword or noose", and as brienne was being hung she screamed "sword"
the questions moved on for some time, but then a girl asked "well what about podrick payne? he was getting hung with brienne!" and george confirmed that brienne had made the decision to swear her sword to stoneheart in order to save the innocent podrick payne from the noose
shortly after that the q&a session ended and we disbanded, but my heart is still ripped up and in conflict about this shit because at the end of dance with dragonsbrienne appears in jaime's pov and he abandons the war effort to follow her
George confirms it at a Q&A session and Jaime's POV from a released book supports it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
... right, but all we know from the book is she said a word and then snatched up Jamie taking him back to certain doom. I am pretty sure it won't work out like that, though.