GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
Would it be an epic fail if GRRM eventually has his TV show get farther along than his books that are released? And then have books that are based on the show? Like the original Star Wars novel written after the movie came out? Hahaha... classic GRRM trolling.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He seems to enjoy the shows more than his own book writing.
Well he was a TV writer for a long time. A big part of the inspiration for the books was doing something of such scale that he knew it could never be on TV. Because he was sick of his TV ideas being scaled down or called unfilmable. So I imagine he actually is getting a crazy amount of satisfaction from the show actually being made AND being great.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
His background is in tv writing, I'm sure he is excited to be back to that.

Or at least he will be until he falls into my trap. Fucker better finish his book, or we're going to play a game.

rrr_img_19828.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Hey, I can take a shot in the mouth if it motivates Steamboat Cap'n Martin to write like he has a fucking purpose. YOLO bitches.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
I actually didn't know about the TV stuff in his history. How epic do you have to make Beauty and the Beast TV show to have the networks want to scale it back? Full scale Beast armies fighting each other and shit? Or maybe bestiality sex?

Also, how come Ron Perlman not cast in GoT.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think its funny that GRRM gives an impression like hes an englishman, meanwhile he grew up just ten minutes from my house in N New Jersey.