A Mod Real Quick
I have to post this shit here.. can't open FSR at work:

rrr_img_20109.jpg
rrr_img_20110.jpg
rrr_img_20111.jpg

More at specialbored.tumblr.com

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I am looking forward to Joffrey's undoing, but I must admit that I am going to miss Jack Gleeson. That kid is really talented and brought Joffrey Lannister to life. When they shoot his final scene I think I am going to give the kid a standing ovation in my living room.
biggrin.png

On a somewhat related note, every time I read one of Jozu's posts I get a massive nostrodouche vibe. What a cunt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great episode compared to normal TV, still too short. good episode compared to other GoT episodes. i didnt like how now Cat feels bad for treating Jon Snow badly, she never had before. her story didnt make any damned sense either. i wished him dead, then when he was dying i wished him alive and promised i would treat him like a son. jon lived so i still treated him like shit. wtf?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
On a somewhat related note, every time I read one of Jozu's posts I get a massive nostrodouche vibe. What a cunt.
He's been doing that in every season so far. I want to out him, but it will ruin shit for other people who haven't read the books in that thread.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Astro, she's portraying a woman perfectly. I thought you met one or two at your sweet Lost parties.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
women be crazy but not that kind of crazy, usually when they decide to be nicer to you they actually are. thats one of the things they are pretty firm about. once they decide to hate you its forever, even if you are sick and dying, they could give a fuck. if for some reason they like you all of a sudden then you are good to go (or your cock is about to get lopped off).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I'm misremembering this, but isn't the 3 eyed crow Brynden Rivers (Bloodraven)?
Ahh, yea it is strongly implied that it is Bloodraven. Forgot about that. Kinda makes what Jojen said a bit odd.

On another note, digging the casting so far with the Reeds, Tormund and Anguy. The whole falling arrow scene was all sorts of badass.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not sure why he hasn't been Ned Starked yet. He read and posted in the FoH spoilers thread plenty. He's not guessing about a fucking thing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Astro, she's portraying a woman perfectly. I thought you met one or two at your sweet Lost parties.
Yep.

Catelyn is a different character in the tv show and this is just another example of it. In this case she's not in a position to give Jon Snow compassion so she's remissive about it. If he were a leader in Robb's army she'd probably be hateful toward him somehow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats just jozu, he does that shit all the time, he would pull theories out of his ass for dexter and people tell him hes whacked then he turns out to be wrong and comedy ensues.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
thats just jozu, he does that shit all the time, he would pull theories out of his ass for dexter and people tell him hes whacked then he turns out to be wrong and comedy ensues.
No, this is a little to on the nose to be a random prediction.

Pretty sure Boltons bastard has Theon and looks as though he purposely let him go to suit his own deviant needs.
How would he know the guy helping Theon wasn't really sent by his sister? I mean, maybe I wasn't looking because I'm not trying to read into the show too much, but it didn't seem like they telegraphed that the janitor was actually The Bastard masquerading for shits and giggles. The only way to know that was to read the books AND check the casting.

Scorched Earth, Tuco. The precious demands it.

rrr_img_20118.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
women be crazy but not that kind of crazy, usually when they decide to be nicer to you they actually are. thats one of the things they are pretty firm about. once they decide to hate you its forever, even if you are sick and dying, they could give a fuck. if for some reason they like you all of a sudden then you are good to go (or your cock is about to get lopped off).
Even removing the "bitches be crazy" angle, it's really not that hard to imagine why someone would feel guilty about wishing a child dead and then the kid gets sick. The fact she didn't keep her promise when he was better just speaks to how deep her feelings are about Ned cheating on her. I know Catelyn gets a shitton of hate, but let's at least put the hate on things that are actually retarded.

As far as Jozu pointing out that that was Ramsay, it's clearly a spoiler. Nobody knows who that is in the storyline of the show yet.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

How would he know the guy helping Theon wasn't really sent by his sister? I mean, maybe I wasn't looking because I'm not trying to read into the show too much, but it didn't seem like they telegraphed that the janitor was actually The Bastard masquerading for shits and giggles. The only way to know that was to read the books AND check the casting.

rrr_img_20118.jpg
Yeah I was going to ask if they explicitly said that the Boltons captured Theon. I don't really pay attention to the big reveals in the show and my memory of GoT is a mishmash of book/tv shows.

Either way this isn't conclusive enough to start scorching. I'm sure in the next couple days more problems will happen.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord

rrr_img_20118.jpg
Yeah that is the post that had me rolling my eyes. He isn't even very good at the nostrodouche game. The idea was to be subtle about it so you can act like you totally called it later on. Just blatantly calling what happens next is lazy, and extra cunty.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Theons sister wouldn't send help to him likely, Theon should be aware of that. That's not the way the Ironborn work. I agree it's like Ramsay masquerading so he can see Theons hope turn to ash when they're caught. Even if it's not Ramsay, it's likely someone doing what he asked. Ramsay is definitely in on the escape attempt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i did also notice this nugget from him.
I really enjoyed the dialogue this episode. Lady Olenna was perfect. She was down to earth and didnt talk in any riddles whatsoever, a breath of fresh air.

I thought the episode was fine, its par for the course. Usually 2-3 episodes to get shit sorted out, mild drama in 4-5, lol wtf in 6-8 and wrap up in 9-10.
how would he know lady olenna was perfect when hes never seen her character interact before?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It's fucking Ramsay, check the casting. He might call himself Reek, but it's him. And Jozu knows this. He knows about the Red Wedding. I'm pretty sure I told him Jon dies at the end of book 5 because he kept shitting up the FoH spoilers thread.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
Ahh, yea it is strongly implied that it is Bloodraven. Forgot about that. Kinda makes what Jojen said a bit odd.

On another note, digging the casting so far with the Reeds, Tormund and Anguy. The whole falling arrow scene was all sorts of badass.
I was going to post about the casting of Reeds and Tormund again after watching Fedor video... exactly, they fit perfectly. Tormund actor looks menacing even when just having a conversation...

Fedor

<Banned>
Ramsay gives Theon a horse and sets him free. The Bolton men find Theon and are about to take him back when Ramsay shows up and kills them with a bow. Theon thinks he's out of trouble but Ramsay tricks him and leads him right back into the dungeon. He isn't referred to as Ramsay in the next two episodes though.

k6UWQ.jpg