GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Charles Dance is so fucking badass it hurts. Another great episode, and it is just going to keep getting better from here.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Awesome fight at the beginning and great scene with Jamie and Brienne in the bath. When Jamie was cast I wasn't sure about him -- he wasn't how I pictured Jamie -- but now I can't picture anyone else playing him.

I don't remember the fetus jars either.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Didnt think that they could keep pace with the quality after last weeks episode but damn if the acting this week just wasn't fucking amazing.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I'm interested to see where this lord of light story arc is heading. Looks like a cult but they seem to be able to do some magic shit for real.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Oh...and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is amazing as Jaime. The bath scene was fucking perfect....explaining how he killed The Mad King was superb.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I was getting bored with the Lord of Light stuff until the resurrection this week. It re-peaked my interest in it for now anyway.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm really glad how Jamie's character has been developed. He's turning into one of my favorites. I really wish Arya would come into her own even though she's so young.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
I've had what may be called an obsession with her since she's joined the show. This has not gone unnoticed by my wife. LoL
Along with the all rest of the awesome in this episode. Rose's tits means its all downhill for the rest of my week.
And the tywin and jaime scenes were great.
The casting director for this show deserves a huge payout.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wonderful episode, Charles Dance steals the shit again with the delivery of the 'my children' line.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
episode score: 10/10 reason: ygritte. boobs. nuff said

lord of light back-to-life voodoo shit, and uh... stannis's wife kept her stillborns? oookay. i think the lord of light will have something big to do with the white walkers by the end (ice/fire) but that could very well be a setup