GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
amazing episode. The last scene with the lannisters was perfect.

Am I the only one who is starting to find the Littlefinger/Sansa scenes a little over the top?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wonderful episode, Charles Dance steals the shit again with the delivery of the 'my children' line.
Tywin is one of two characters in GoT in which I absofreakinglutely love every scene they're in. The other is the Hound.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I agree. Tywin and The Hound steal every scene they're in. Also loving Jaime's character progression. Any thoughts at what Littlefinger is trying to pull off with the Tyrells?

Modo_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who is starting to find the Littlefinger/Sansa scenes a little over the top?
Those don't bug me, and I kinda like the added arc of her trying to be look like margery, as well as the Baelish setup on Loras.
However, that's exactlly how I felt about the whole stillborn's in a glass jar bit, it seemed heavy handed and unnecessary... probably could have done without that, but it's a minor complaint.

That Jamie scene was everything I wanted it to be, I really felt for him there.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
wow, did that episode just happen? Flaming sword fight (best fight yet, best...) was a fucking cake. brilliant.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Sword fights weren't a strength of the show but they made up for it. Time for a Beric sitting back up without a fuck given "deal with it" gif

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think people should get now that Jaime is a shitbag because everyone thinks of him that way no matter what he does anyway so he may as well prove them right. That kind of thing can wear a man down.

That and his father is Charles Dance. I mean, goddamn. Who wouldn't be fucked up with a dad like that. I keep imagining Tyrion whipping out a crossbow right then and there...

Of course, the point of GoT is that the fucked up family is the one flourishing while the "honorable" family gets nothing but misery.

For now, anyway.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Ygritte tits. Not gonna lie, I rewatched that scene just to beat off.
i did triple to make sure it was real and legit.

yeh I think jaime built a wall around him after ppl starting calling him kingslayer and shit.

Tywin dropping the M bomb on cercei: huehuehue.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Great stuff. Seeing the Hound in action was tits. Was holding out for Patchface in later seasons but after hearing the creepy patchface song sung by Shireen during the credits it seems he's out.

Also, anyone notice Selyce (sp?) call one of her stillborns Edric?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great stuff. Seeing the Hound in action was tits. Was holding out for Patchface in later seasons but after hearing the creepy patchface song sung by Shireen during the credits it seems he's out.

Also, anyone notice Selyce (sp?) call one of her stillborns Edric?
Is that confirmed no Patchface for the show? It's not much of a part (through Book 5 at least) but what Melisandre said about him made me think he was going to have more to his story.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Is that confirmed no Patchface for the show? It's not much of a part (through Book 5 at least) but what Melisandre said about him made me think he was going to have more to his story.
Pretty much what Tuco said. Not confirmed as far as I know but Shireen singing his creepy little rhymes seems to point that way.

Edit: What did Mel say about him? I must of missed that. Unless you are referring to the book in which case I don't remember.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
does robert bastard son ever become king? and does Arya ever go and become a fucking face changing killer?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR ROB TO DIE. THAT RETARDED BOY.

I dunno about robert's bastard but Arya is well on her way to become a fucking face changing killer.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
In the book she said something about Patchface seeing more clearly than others or being dangerous or something. If you read his rhymes they are really prophecies, in hindsight of course.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The actor playing Tywin is fucking amazing. Last scene was the best of a great episode.

One niggle for me - why in the hell is the actor playing Baelish hell-bent on going Christian Bale/Dark Knight? I've seen that dude in other stuff and he talks normal/sounds normal. Super annoying to me. Last 2 episodes have been the best since season 1 imo.