GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
There was never a baby, it was one thing the reader might have wondered, was she or wasn't she pregnant... so yeah there isn't going to be a baby in the book now I'm guessing.
Wife's mother gave her moon tea so she didn't get pregnant, it was a deal she'd made with Tywin to keep her house from being murdered too. Believe the daughter gets married off to a Lannister but they have to wait 2 years to ensure the child is not one of Rob's.

Robb's wife Jeyne Westerling stayed at Riverrun (and therefore lived) because her mother made a deal with Tywin to secure a pardon for their house - he was their liege lord and they probably didn't forget what happened to the Reynes and the Tarbecks. I believe it was also implied that she was feeding her moon tea or whatever.

Part of the pardon was that Jeyne could not become pregnant for 2 years to make sure no one would believe Robb had an heir. Probably too hard/convoluted to put on the show without giving it significant air time. One hour...uh, I mean 53-55 minute, shows give you a zero sum game on how much you want to devote to each little plot line.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
damn, they're getting better at killing ned. this time they killed him BEFORE he was even born!
talisa getting stabbed in the belly was disgusting. it would've been awesome/awful to see cat claw her face, but maybe they thought it too over the top. her silence right before her throat slices open was good as it was.

I've been waiting for this day... I think I'll have to change my Avatar soon.
might i suggest this one

rrr_img_27945.jpg

or this one

rrr_img_27946.jpg

rrr_img_27945.jpg

rrr_img_27946.jpg

I'll likely need to wait an hour or so for a copy I can watch to surface, but it sounds like they hit all the right notes. It will be difficult dividing my attention between watching the show, and watching the woman watch the show.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Err, I am fuzzy myself. I thought it was:

Book Version- She's drinking something that she thought helps fertility, but in reality keeps her sterile (I believe Tywin is behind the plot). The description of "her" given in a later book has wider hips than before, leading many to think she somehow got pregnant anyway.

TV Version-In the episode Martin wrote, she is pregnant. Then they kill her off at the Red Wedding.

I assume the whole thing was Martin creating a new concept- multi-media meta-trolling. Pretend the audience has figured out something in the original media and then pull the rug out from under them too in the second media.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you guys want to see more non-book reader tears check out the neogaf non-book thread:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...5#post60867285
I'm done with this show. Fuck this. You invest so much in characters (and animals) just to have some shit like that happen. This is the most disheartening and tragic thing I have ever witnessed on a TV show. Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys? And you just fuck them up the ass like that? ALL OF THEM?!?! Even the poor wolf
frown.png
I am seriously typing in tears right now. My heart is racing and I can't stop shaking. I'm beyond upset right now. I'm not going to watch the show moving forward. First Ned, now this. Fuck this show.
hahaha

frown.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm done with this show. Fuck this. You invest so much in characters (and animals) just to have some shit like that happen. This is the most disheartening and tragic thing I have ever witnessed on a TV show. Aren't the Starks suppose to be the good guys? And you just fuck them up the ass like that? ALL OF THEM?!?! Even the poor wolf
frown.png
I am seriously typing in tears right now. My heart is racing and I can't stop shaking. I'm beyond upset right now. I'm not going to watch the show moving forward. First Ned, now this. Fuck this show.

Neogaf, lulz.

frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
frown.png

Neogaf, lulz.
That's hilarious. I love the "aren't they supposed to be the good guys?".

frown.png