GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh, Rob was not really much of a likeable character, in fact he had been a a bit of an asshole this season. Did GRRM write him like that in the books as well?
Robb is the only stark (besides that dipshit Rickon) who isn't a POV character, so he's the most detached of the group. You never get to know much about Robb besides what others tell you. Nevertheless, the reason to root for Robb comes mainly from Ned's death and HIS likeability as a character. Robb is basically the embodiment of revenge, and when he dies, so does that idea... so it just breaks any sense of the Starks being able to avenge Ned.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Eh, like or dislike Robb I think it was more that he was, at base, fighting for better reasons that most. He just threw it all away marrying some chick for stupid "love" instead of properly marrying the Frey girl.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
22858061.jpg

At least Catelyn went through with slitting the woman's throat at the end.

22858061.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
i love that line about Catelyn.

what are they going to do? the same motherfucking shit they are already doing since she abandoned them to play general stark. its shit like that that pushes my buttons and makes me a semi stark hater.
You mean her being with her only living and non-hostage child to her knowledge? How terrible!

Or her going to her dad's funeral? Horrible woman!

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I read spoilers on this and I really wish I hadn't. I can only imagine the insane emotion some of you guys just went through who had no idea.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess on the bright side of that feast is it means we shouldn't have anymore pillow talk. I'm obviously a fan of the Starks, but I'm also glad GRRM has created a world where good guys aren't saved by impossible circumstances and that there are serious political and actual consequences for bad decisions. He was my second least favorite Stark anyway, at least the cripple is doing something now

I had no idea it was happening, and still wasn't quite sure what that dude wearing armor was all about at first glance, so I was definitely caught off guard and still thought it might end with Rob Stark Jr and mother being the only casualties, didn't see the full on slaughter coming, but I guess I should have. No crazy emotion just a second of disbelief before realizing this feels like small potatoes after that s1 mindfuck

I was hoping Rob would face some sort of reality check for his MY LOVE type of brashness he had been displaying. Shit the old crazy king just talked a little shit about how hot his wife was and he was ready to step to him... SIT YOUR ASS DOWN

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
BAHAHAHAHAHA

/signed, people who read this shit years ago and have jerked themselves silly waiting for this moment

Cybsled

On a side note, it was interesting they killed Orell already...but it was kinda cool how they basically showed him jump into the eagle's body to escape death.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You mean her being with her only living and non-hostage child to her knowledge? How terrible!

Or her going to her dad's funeral? Horrible woman!
i dont recall bran and rickon being hostages when she left them at winterfell to fuck around.