GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Except nothing like this really happened before.

Safety of the guest is assured when the host shares salt & bread or whatever with his guests. Which was why they went out of their way to do that little ceremony when they showed up. It is some ancient tradition.

Meh, whatever.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You realize that this season is only half of storm of swords right? You can't put everything cool into one season and expect it to work.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So weird that none of robs men did anything. It's like, OK lambs to the slaughter now. Meanwhile Jorah and two other dudes take on wave after wave of troops barely breaking a sweat. The element of surprise can only get you so far. Maybe it's the way it was directed but it all happened too easily.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
Didn't know that expressing an opinion without any spoilers was a dick move, but ok.
I guess I get up in arms when people who've read the books post in here - their opinions can foreshadow spoilers. Either way I'm probably still trippin from tonights episode. Who the fuck do I root for now?! gah!

Fedor

<Banned>
So weird that none of robs men did anything. It's like, OK lambs to the slaughter now. Meanwhile Jorah and two other dudes take on wave after wave of troops barely breaking a sweat. The element of surprise can only get you so far. Maybe it's the way it was directed but it all happened too easily.
most of them were drunk

Cybsled

What in the fuck? I haven't watched the episode, but that's a pretty major departure from the books, when his wife wasn't even at the wedding because it would have been a huge insult to the Freys for her to be present.
Ya, a departure from the books, but technically it was a different character. Other characters that didn't die in the books or died later on got slain tonight as well.

edit: Where are you getting the no un-cat vibe? You do realize that they aren't going to spoil that for non-book readers, right?

The only thing that will get rid of the UnCat plotline is actor availability.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Merkins4Brazil_sl said:
mild spoiler shit
There are plenty of starks left alive and the series is called A Song of Ice and Fire, not A Biography of the Stark Family. Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Jaime and many other kickass characters are doing "fairly" fine.

Fedor

<Banned>
Easy there, CatAndDickGifs, I was just asking for a clarification. I haven't followed this thread as closely as others.
Your timeline is all fucked up if you think they're going to have Joffrey and Tywin's deaths next week. Hell I even remember people on the old board asking if the Red Wedding was going to happen during season 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that doesn mean anything because she wont show up again until years from now when she reveals her ID to brienne as Lady Stoneheart. then the acress could make a cameo for that one episode.

There are plenty of starks left alive and the series is called A Song of Ice and Fire, not A Biography of the Stark Family. Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Jaime and many other kickass characters are doing "fairly" fine.
Wait wait what? you trying to say that the Starks haven't been the central hub to the story so far? very few of the story arcs dont have a Stark in them.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
best part of episode was jon killing jelly ass hawk dude "you were right all along"

dude got served

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Dany's story is awesome. No one in Westeros knows how powerful she's become. Girl was born to rule.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Wait wait what? you trying to say that the Starks haven't been the central hub to the story so far? very few of the story arcs dont have a Stark in them.
They have been very important but so have the Lannisters and Dany, AND AGAIN, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, PLENTY OF STARKS ARE STILL ALIVE. We have Bran, who we just saw can Warg into a person. We have Rickon, who is getting transported to a loyal northern bannerman. Arya is still alive and wanting even more to get revenge. Jon is still alive.

edit: Oh yeah, forgot about Sansa Lannister!