GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Peter Dinklage was here during ComiCon a months ago, afterwards he was at a bar my roomate works at. He was buying everyone in the bar shots and kept insisting the bartender let him pour his own beer from the draft taps. Which is funny, since they are mounted about a foot above his head.

Siliconemelons

yeah I kinda see it and figure he did that so she can still side with the wildlings... But the watch and wildlings are going to have to team up or frost demons will just destroy everything come the long winter.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
But would Ned have actually told Robert as long as the potential was there that he might do harm to the children? Ned would have tipped his hand to Cersei either way I think, in the interest of saving her children from Robert's wrath. And honestly as long as they were alive and Tywin was drawing breath, I wouldn't be willing to count House Lannister out. Not for a second.
Ned was outraged after the sack of Kings Landing to find the Targ children killed and laying before the Iron Throne while Robert was fine with it. It almost ruined their friendship and I'm sure Ned figured Robert would kill all 3 of the children as soon as he knew they were from incest and not of his own blood so he gave Cersei a chance to save them.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Less than 48 hours after she died the actress that played Cat got picked up for the show Suits.

Pretty cool. But at the same time I hope the other actors don't start realizing they can leave the show and probably make a lot more money. Their stock is as high as it can be right now for some of them.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So is that confirmation that Zombie Cat is going to be cut? Doesn't that cut Brienne's arc in Feast? (I can barely remember that book)

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
What has intrigued me about this show for the past 3 seasons has been the scale of character alignment. See below:

tumblr_lnwsqy9sSu1qepmmto1_500.gif

Now with most if not all of the truly good people dead it's hard to find someone to root for. Feels weird man.

spronk

FPS noob
I don't think it means Zombie Cat is cut, and we won't know until the next season wraps filming which is what, 9 months away? Zombie Cat isn't in the books much, and her appearances are super brief which means the actress could come back for a day or two of filming to get all her scenes.

one interesting change this episode: Jojen and Meera tell Brann he is the only one who can warg into another human being, and Osha confirms no Wilder warg can do it. But the prologue of the last book has a Wilder doing it. Guess that guy isn't going to be on the show, or is it another artifact of magic getting stronger.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Not really, she doesn't get brought before Lady Stoneheart until the very end of the book. Of course we still have no idea where that story is heading...

What has intrigued me about this show for the past 3 seasons has been the scale of character alignment. See below:

Now with most if not all of the truly good people dead it's hard to find someone to root for. Feels weird man.
consider them martyrs and resubscribe to the Starks, man.

Siliconemelons

I can see that there is "character development" where an evil character is moved into a good character slot- showing all of our Javert's that JeanValJean can change! But there is a difference between being forced and brought up as a 'evil' person- and those that have choices, freedom and opportunity to go one way or the other and they choose the dark path- the lannisters as a whole are very much a conscious choice to the darker side of things...

So while seeing the hound show true compassion and care and getting that through to us that he had orders, situation and a fucked up childhood that we can now see- now that he is making choices they are more to the side of good...

vs.

Jamie who has always chosen the fucking incest kill children evil bastard shows a shred of just human decency and we are to think he is a 180 degree turn around awesome nice guy good guy? Just wait till he gets cleaned up and is back at Kings Landing fucking his sister....

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
one interesting change this episode: Jojen and Meera tell Brann he is the only one who can warg into another human being, and Osha confirms no Wilder warg can do it. But the prologue of the last book has a Wilder doing it. Guess that guy isn't going to be on the show, or is it another artifact of magic getting stronger.
Probably is just them being wrong. The skin changer prologue talks about it being taboo and stuff, it's probably a secret that only a few of them know they can do and don't let it out.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She could film all of Stoneheart's scenes in a couple of afternoons. There's no reason Cat couldn't also manage to be on Suits and force them to cut her. She has to be in the show.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'd say Dany is more on the good side than neutral. Nobody's freed that many slaves since Moses.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you can be a star of a TV show and still appear in other things. the guy who is Walt's brother in Breaking Bad on AMC is also going to be the star of some terribad looking miniseries on CBS about a town stuck under an invisible dome. dude has appeared in other TV show too. he was one of the baddies in a mentalist episode. he was a grieving dad in a Lost ep, he was on an ep of The Glades, he had a short lived TV show on history channel.