GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm not slumming it in the non book reader's thread.
tongue.png

And thanks for gif; have a few facebook jimmies to rustle with it!
Those plebs!

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who ends up telling Sansa that her mum and brother are dead in the books? Would presume regardless it will be Joffrey in the TV series.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
She doesn't find out until she lands in Meereen on her way to become one of Dany's dragon riders.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Who ends up telling Sansa that her mum and brother are dead in the books? Would presume regardless it will be Joffrey in the TV series.
Believe it is Tyrion; when Tywin lets everyone know he says he will be the one to tell her - tywin tells him to get an heir on her already but he says something to the effect of, "When do you suppose she will be the most fertile, before or after I tell her brother and mother are dead?"

Can't confirm as I don't have the books on hand and my nook is being stupid. From what I remember it doesn't actually happen in the book, it just goes from him saying he'll tell her and then the next time we see them they are eating dinner together and she asks him to go pray.

I don't think they'll have it be joffrey in the show, since even there Tyrion made it a point that he wouldn't let him torment Sansa any longer.

masteen

N00b
Those plebs!
They actually seem to believe that Littlefinger is going to just let the Lannisters keep Sansa. Like that was the end of his schemes involving her. The girl is the key to the North, and he's on his way to woo her aunt, but he's just gonna leave her with the dwarf forever.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Here we go with this again. Personal vengeance? That was just a bonus. They rebelled against and replaced theMadKing. Mad, get it? It don't mean he was pissed off. They did it because they had to. Robert never wanted to be fucking king.
Absolutely - it was totally the 'right' or 'good' thing to do - it was not, however, the 'lawful' thing to do. That's pretty much Ned Stark all the way - he does what he thinks is the right thing, regardless of whether it fits his code of honor - like lying about being a traitor to protect his daughters or lying about ordering Catelyn to kidnap Tyrion or warning Cersei that Robert was going to totally kill her and her kids or bribing the city watch to seize the city after Robert dies. It's his tragedy that every time he does this, he fucks himself up further.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The guy who plays Walder Frey was in a television show in the 90s calledOur Friends In The North.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We know it's the red wedding because all the bookreaders(here and in real life!) came in here and Peter North'd this thread when it happened.

Zish

Trakanon Raider
It's pretty obvious that Stoneheart will be in the series, and we'll most likely see her in the finale.

Take a look at all the interviews they've done since the Red Wedding. Everyone talks about Robb's actor leaving and how it's sad all around, but when they talk about Catelyn, it's very ambiguous.

For example, see Lena Headey's interview on Conan last night:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeuBm2CJF24&t=1m23s

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got the audio books.. guy does really well. Not sure why Tyrion has an irish accent while the rest of his family doesn't, but it will work. Thanks guys. I hope to depart this thread within a fortnight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have the most insane theory ever that I just made up.

My theory is firstly that Ned has far too much honor to father a bastard. The dude died for his family, and died ultimately because of his honor. There's just no way I believe he had a bastard. I mean, it's possible I guess if there was a hot piece of ass and dude just wanted to fuck while on some drunken bender, but I don't see it. I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS, IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT DO NOT SEND ME NEGS SAYING SO. With that said:

At first I was wondering if perhaps Jon Snow was actually a Targaeryn child that Ned tried to save, but he's not blonde.. they're all blonde I think? So he can't be. But what if... what if he's actually a bastard Robert Baratheon had with Ned's sister that he/she didn't want to stay with Robert after she died? BAM MY MIND IS BLOWN. I could be completely wrong, but that would be so righteous. I don't even know if Jon could ever find that out though, so they may never even say who his mother is in the books. Just me theorizing again. Maybe Robert never even knew, because he did ask Ned if he would tell him about his mother. Fuck man.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I have the most insane theory ever that I just made up.

My theory is firstly that Ned has far too much honor to father a bastard. The dude died for his family, and died ultimately because of his honor. There's just no way I believe he had a bastard. I mean, it's possible I guess if there was a hot piece of ass and dude just wanted to fuck while on some drunken bender, but I don't see it. I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS, IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT DO NOT SEND ME NEGS SAYING SO. With that said:

At first I was wondering if perhaps Jon Snow was actually a Targaeryn child that Ned tried to save, but he's not blonde.. they're all blonde I think? So he can't be. But what if... what if he's actually a bastard Robert Baratheon had with Ned's sister that he/she didn't want to stay with Robert after she died? BAM MY MIND IS BLOWN. I could be completely wrong, but that would be so righteous. I don't even know if Jon could ever find that out though, so they may never even say who his mother is in the books. Just me theorizing again.
I'm pretty sure Ned and Robert talked a little bit about Jon Snow's mother early in the show. Plus I'm pretty sure Ned told Jon that despite his name he has Stark blood.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
have 2 questions for the book readers:
can you tell me the current situation of Daenerys and Arya?
heard that jon snow disappears for a long period in the books....that period starts now (following the tv series)? and has he reappeared (in the books)?
thanks