GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah Audible is doing a thing where you sign up for a 30 day free trial and get a free audio book. Considering A Feast for Crows is $45 on Amazon it's a really good deal.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
One more thing, If you do feel inclined to pick up the books or start one of the audiobooks I'd like to refer you to a couple resources that have been mentioned already.

First the history and lore of westeros - I went and found a playlist of all of them on youtube and put it on my tv, It includes sweet hand drawn pictures and narration from the actors of each character themselves. No spoilers just history of the realm that is not in the show.

next was recently posted(whomever posted it originally I will go back and plus net you for it since its so awesome) The interactive Westeros map with spoiler control. Just be careful! I wanted to see if there was any history behind some random house that I didn't recognize the banner of and It took me to a wiki page with a little more info then I wanted.

http://quartermaester.info/

I hope these help anyone looking to read or pick up the audio's(or even reflect on this last season). Thanks to those who already posted these way earlier in this threads life, they made the experience much better for me. Hope you enjoy!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's a TV show. I don't want to look at uggos. While it's a good thing she's still huge, I'm glad they didn't find some roided female bodybuilder or Chyna lookalike to play her either.
Yeah I'm not complaining. I really wouldn't mind if they had an uglier, thicker version of Brienne but I also wouldn't want them to have an unnaturally roided up woman like Chyna etc. gwendoline has done an amazing job with Brienne and even though I bitch now and then about how she's waaay too skinny I'm really impressed everytime she's in a scene.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
As GRRM is watching the money trucks get driven to his house each month, I bet he has to pinch himself in how lucky he got that HBO was willing to adapt his books.
or how unlucky he's going to be if he doesn't finish on time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else find it funny, that the House that has the saying "We do not sow," can't "sow" even if they wanted to now... so to speak.
No, because it's not like they couldn't go become farmers and shit if they wanted. They choose to live there and live as raiders instead of farmers.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Oh, you actually did miss the point? I thought you were being purposely obtuse because it was a shitty joke!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok so finally caught up. Who has the most imposing force right now? Dany has 8k elite soldiers and 3 (small) dragons, plus whatever she gained at this new place. Didn't they say Fabio has ~2k soldiers or so. Are all of Drogo's forces gone or dead at this point or are they still out there somewhere?

Lannisters still have the vast bulk of their army left but I dont know the numbers. Stanos pretty much just has the ginger witch but she's shown she can decapitate an army almost single handedly and take out people with her magic leeches and demon babies.

Are the Greyjoys even a major player?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok so finally caught up. Who has the most imposing force right now? Dany has 8k elite soldiers and 3 (small) dragons, plus whatever she gained at this new place. Didn't they say Fabio has ~2k soldiers or so. Are all of Drogo's forces gone or dead at this point or are they still out there somewhere?

Lannisters still have the vast bulk of their army left but I dont know the numbers. Stanos pretty much just has the ginger witch but she's shown she can decapitate an army almost single handedly and take out people with her magic leeches and demon babies.

Are the Greyjoys even a major player?
I would imagine at this point the Greyjoys are just pains in the asses. They don't want the iron throne, they just want to pillage and take what they can. Not much has been said about Stannis' forces, but I have to assume he didn't lose his entire army in the assault on blackwater bay. We don't know exactly what happened to all of Robb's army. I think Bolton said they killed them, but I can't imagine they killed his entire army. I'd have to guess the Lannister's had the biggest force at this point.

Cybsled

Are all of Drogo's forces gone or dead at this point or are they still out there somewhere?
Most of Drogo's men left when Drogo died. A bunch of loyal ones stayed with Dany, though, although they play a much more reduced role since they've basically killed off her dothraki blood riders and hand maidens at this point.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the Dothraki are kind of like the Wildlings. If someone unites and organizes them, they are a formidable force, but most of the time they are mostly interested in just doing their own thing and some light pillaging of weaker groups but not really interested in taking over the world beyond their normal region.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
So it's 5 books with a 6th on the way? Presumably each season is roughly one book. I'll probably pick them up and read them now that the show is done for this year.

I still think Dany is the biggest potential power. Stanos seemed to allude to it in the final episode when he talked about that table they were sitting at. Something about Dany's family riding on the back of a dragon roflstomping everyone. Have they said how those dragons died? I feel like they did in one of the scenes with Geoffry in the throne room but I forget now.