GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ TV writers are god fucking awful. Martin gave you gold and you spun it into shit. In 2 years HBO couldn't find enough non-retarded morons to craft some sort of satisfying ending to the greatest threat in the known franchise universe including taking some time to give any other back story about why the NK wants the three eyed raven specifically and why all the other actual white walkers (combined kill count fucking zero) just dust when he eats it.

I am pissed mostly because I have to wait for that fat fuck to get off his ass and give us a satisfying story bacuse lord knows HBO and their millions cannot find a way to bring it home. Who am I kidding? Sanderson will hAve to finish this one too when Martin keels over on his toilet eating a twinkie.

• 10Like
  • 4Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
this was fucking BULLSHIT
NK was impervious to dragon fire
gets ganked by dragon forged steel,
200.gif

change my mind
In the books it is never proven that Dragonfire can destroy an Other. However it is proven at hardhome that valyrian steel can.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My predictions:

Deaths next episode:

Tormund
Jaime
Gendry
Podrick
Theon
Davos
Jorah
Beric
Night King

Bran

Survive (for now):
Jon
Sam
Daeny
Tyrion
Greyworm
Missandei
Sansa
Brienne
Arya
The Hound
Varys

My predictions for this episode are above, in yellow are correct.
100% on the survive but that wasn't hard since they hardly killed anyone.

It really should have been bloodier.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jesus Christ TV writers are god fucking awful. Martin gave you gold and you spun it into shit. In 2 years HBO couldn't find enough non-retarded morons to craft some sort of satisfying ending to the greatest threat in the known franchise universe including taking some time to give any other back story about why the NK wants the three eyed raven specifically and why all the other actual white walkers (combined kill count fucking zero) just dust when he eats it.

I am pissed mostly because I have to wait for that fat fuck to get off his ass and give us a satisfying story bacuse lord knows HBO and their millions cannot find a way to bring it home. Who am I kidding? Sanderson will hAve to finish this one too when Martin keels over on his toilet eating a twinkie.

Can't wait for the big reveal for what purpose that shitty warg even served.

• 3Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
There still might be a future twist with the NK we are all not seeing yet....

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider

You’re forgetting that fact that, somehow, millions of people eat this shit up and are satisfied that fucking Arya just turned the whole thing into a complete joke.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
They went into it a tiny bit that in her dreams Arya is always dreaming about Nymeria but it's just speculation if she can warg or not iirc

• 2Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
How so? The Red Witch didn't really do anything significant to the plot. She lit up the swords at the beginning and they just got fucked anyway. She lit up the trench, but that was only because Dany couldn't see the signal. But that's an insignificant plot point. without the Red Witch, they just would've had Dany see the signal to light it up. so nothing was really altered by her being there.
She gave advice to Arya and closed off Beric's arc. Or am I forgetting something?

You've accurately recounted it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bran was warging those elephants that Cersei wanted. She's going to bitch hard when they show up to fight against her.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I couldn't remember what was book material vs show since I only watch a season once

Also... Do we assume ghost died or...??

Ghost is seen in the trailer for next episode it turns out. Still super shitty how he was treated though.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They went into it a tiny bit that in her dreams Arya is always dreaming about Nymeria but it's just speculation if she can warg or not iirc
During her blind phase in The House of Black and White she got around it by looking through the eyes of cats that hung around, IIRC

• 3Like

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Watched the inside the episode after the credits and D&D stated they knew Arya was going to be the one to kill the NK 3 years ago.

So not sure if that means it was from the outline of what Martin said he was going to do in the future books or that was their idea of how to end the NK.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user